Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Armed Janitors Approved By Montpelier, Ohio, Schoo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Armed Janitors Approved By Montpelier, Ohio, Schoo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Ermm What happened to having school resource officers? 

budget cuts
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

so theyre allowing the person with the sh*ttiest job on staff to carry a weaponLOL
Right?!

Sounds like a great idea.Clap
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 4:13pm
So what are the schools going to do when they have a bad day and decide to shoot up the school too?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Well this mean the Mr. Larry's, Mr. Otis', and Ms. Shirley's worldwide are going to have to undergo serious screenings before snagging a schoolhouse janitor job. If its a deterent, why not? I just hope it doesnt backfire.

Lets be real most schools probably won't screen these people especially if they feel like ol' janitor Bob been working at their school for 20 years and supposedly wouldn't harm a fly.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Well this mean the Mr. Larry's, Mr. Otis', and Ms. Shirley's worldwide are going to have to undergo serious screenings before snagging a schoolhouse janitor job. If its a deterent, why not? I just hope it doesnt backfire.

im just worried that all the idle time between school shootings is going to result in some students being shot for unruly behavior or something.  we don't need any officer mehserle's or zimmerman's hired.

and that would be a big concern of mine

this has too many questions

also, is this going to result in higher pay for those that choose to arm themselves? who is going to pay for the actual weapon, and the necessary training?

is it something that stays at the school during the times when they don't work, or do they take it home?

if it is kept in school would they have it on their person at all times, or in a specific spot in the school?

i can understand why custodians b/c they are mobile during the day, but it is really not their job. my district outsources the custodians/cafeteria workers thru sodexho and so while they work in the district, their boss is sodexho and that is who signs their checks. i don't see sodexho (or any other org. like aramark) authorizing its staff in that way. they would say that is a district problem, and not their problem.

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 4:28pm
sodexo does janitorial work too? i thought they just did food related stuff.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 4:31pm
yeah, they do that too.

the principal @ my school wanted them to monitor the halls after school, and one of the custodians complained that he couldn't do that and get his work done. sodexo boss came up to the principals office and told her that it was not their job to be hall monitors and that is not what they were paid to do.

so i don't see them carrying anything but a damn bucket.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 10:59pm
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 11:45pm
This is just the wrong fukkin' thing to do.  I wish people would quit playing and get to the root of the gun problem...not arm more nutbags to protect kids or continue to underpay people for whom "soldier" was not originally a requirement of the job.
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:30am
I would not send my kid to any school where personnel are armed.  No way. smh.

The numbers just don't justify that idea.    

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic