BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AR.JU.NI GENESIS.....ppl not getting hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AR.JU.NI GENESIS.....ppl not getting hair
    Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 9:13am
anyone else see ppl coming out of trying to pick there hair from the gallery and there is none left cuz it is 'SOLD OUT'

first person i see is saying they gave ar.ju.ni money weeks ago and cant get any hair......... i KNEW this was gonna happen

same ol same ol with ar.ju.ni .................. do u think they sold out or do you think they pulled it like they do in the boutique to make it look like it sold out ???

why tf didnt they have enough hair for everyone they took money from ??
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 10:14am
I think janice plans to file bankruptcy and never send out hair based on that letter about closing  . People are helping her retirement by trying to order ghost hair in my op .
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:52pm
I KNEW IT!

Janice was a fake and a liar all along and these women were sitting there defending her.
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 9:19pm
Wow. This should get good.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I think janice plans to file bankruptcy and never send out hair based on that letter about closing  . People are helping her retirement by trying to order ghost hair in my op .

Yep....I thought it was pretty obvious....
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:26am
She was just looking for "investors", she done swiped them emerald cards knowing good and well she ain't have no hair to sell them. 

That letter she sent out should have been a red flag but some people gone ride that train to the end.
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:53pm
First things First. why would anyone order from ar.ju.ni when she has such a bad rep with people money. I never ordered from her and I read a whole bunch of negativity for her. Secondly why would someone invest all that money in a company that doesn't has hair to sell, and knowingly stated it.. So now people feel stupid that they paying for her retirement plan. just makes me want to throw up. uuggghhh.. Im sorry people like wasting their coins, not I said the minimum wag worker/student
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:44am
thats unfortunate. 

i loved my arjunee though. 
never bought directly from her 
iyawo814 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iyawo814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:03am
This is a shame! I love my arjunee hair and I have been rocking it for over a year now. I purchased straight from the company smoothly, but that was over a year ago. However, when I got that email about Gensis...investment...nonsense, I just knew some BS was about to jump off.

I hope all of those "investors" eventually see a return on their investment. Or we will be seeing Arjunee/Janice on the next episode of American Greed.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:29pm
Wow I hope she not this stupid...I love my hair too but I was a 2nd Beta tester and never bought from her again... my 10 oz still holding up...I hope they get their money back...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic