Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:32pm
Wait a minute! She had those idiots jump through all those hoops , get their feelings all in it and then tells them if they did indeed "win" the discount that doesn't guarantee they could buy hair with it? LOL
[Name Removed by Request of Vendor] Kharel Harris The blends are open to all -- having a discount code doesn't guarantee a purchase. I've no doubt that it's going to be pandemonium in the Boutique, so my recommendations are: to have patiences, move *quickly*, and HAVE FUN!
Sponsored Links

Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:47pm
I guess if the boutique sold out before you get to use your discount then...Stern Smile
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:52pm

Edited by Quiann00 - Nov 23 2012 at 10:52pm
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:57pm
I read that as no guarantee that those with 50% off will still use the discount because 1K is still too damn expensive for 6 oz of hair.
prettypuff1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettypuff1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 11:01pm
 well this is insanity

Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 11:07pm
I'm wondering.
Does this nut job boil the hair in holy water blessed by a priest & that is why
she feels that she can call her hair virgin & stick that ridiculous price tag on it?

Or maybe its boiled in the tears & sweat of local Cambodian virgins?
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 11:12pm
2K for hair??!!!
Wow...just wow

Which women .. Where... Who is buying this hair?

I guess there is a sucker born everyday.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 11:24pm
She kept it since 2009?  Who the fukk wants old hair for $2,000?
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:05am
Well, theyll have plenty to choose from because not one blend has sold...

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Wait a minute! She had those idiots jump through all those hoops , get their feelings all in it and then tells them if they did indeed "win" the discount that doesn't guarantee they could buy hair with it? LOL
[Name Removed by Request of Vendor] Kharel Harris The blends are open to all -- having a discount code doesn't guarantee a purchase. I've no doubt that it's going to be pandemonium in the Boutique, so my recommendations are: to have patiences, move *quickly*, and HAVE FUN!
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 1:22am
Urm,I'll stick to my old pv......It's a lot cheaper......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic