Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Arj.uni Curly C for Sale!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arj.uni Curly C for Sale!
    Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 12:19am
Hello Ladies,

I have some very lovely Arj.uni Curly C for sale. Most of it is gently used however, some of it is new/never worn. When I say gently I mean as in I installed for 3 hours and took it down the same day. This hair is much darker than my reddish/brown colored hair and I was not willing to dye either for blending purposes. Also, after careful consideration I realized I do not have the time, dedication nor desire to deal with the HIGH maintenance required daily for this hair.

Some of the wefts have been cut especially the shorter bundles which were cut multiple times for the top of the install. I do recommend sealing the wefts due to this. Upon receiving the hair I did experience slight tangling and the Arj.uni vets recommended using Abba Moisure poo/con and the hair has been a dream ever since. So I do highly recommend these products to maintain the hair daily.

I have discounted the price tremendously due to the wefts being cut and this price does include Paypal fees and USPS Priority Shipping with delivery confirmation. Please ask all pertinent questions prior to purchasing because ALL SALES ARE FINAL/No Returns Accepted.

I'm asking $425 total or:

12-14".....3.4oz.....$95
14-16".....1.7oz.....$60
16-18".....2.4oz.....$75
16-18".....1.8oz.....$70
18-20".....1.9oz.....$75
20-22".....2.6oz.....$95

12-14" WITH AND WITHOUT FLASH

LONGER BUNDLES SIDE BY SIDE

18-20" WITH AND WITHOUT FLASH

HAIR STACKED ALL TOGETHER

Thanks for looking!Wink
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 12:28am
Are the links working because I tried to alter Arjuju's name and it didn't work?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 12:34am
Ok well I've been working on this for hours and I'm starving so I'm going to take a quick break and get food and I will fix the lanks when I get back. LOL

Here is my fotki address until then: http://public.fotki.com/Super22Star/

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks! [;-)]
DarkCoCoO9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkCoCoO9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 6:51am
Pm sent
DarkCoCoO9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkCoCoO9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 8:47am
Is all the hair gone?
DSTruction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSTruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 3:56pm
I agree, is any of this hair still for sale?
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:45am
Is this still available in the 22?
Ms.Tee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 3:37pm
I bought some but I'm not sure if she has anymore left...HTH
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 6:21pm
Hellooooo?! Are you there? Got me sweatin over here like a smoker waiting outside "the spot" lol
stldivastyle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stldivastyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Hellooooo?! Are you there? Got me sweatin over here like a smoker waiting outside "the spot" lol

lol LOLLOLLOL right
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style