Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aries Men
    Posted: Dec 07 2007 at 7:27pm
we've done other ones so i wanna know about one that might pertain to me :)

Edited by prettygirl16 - Dec 07 2007 at 8:35pm
Sponsored Links

Entice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2007 at 8:21pm
Man both of my exs were Aries, a March one and an April one...Never again chile.  My first ex was selfish and a whore, he cheated on me with a stripper and some chick in VA, he was just a self centered jailbird bastard.

My most recent ex was an aloof guy, I mean he was okay but was a cheap (sorry that's a pet peeve of mine) guy. It was always about him and what he was going through and he wasn't big on affection.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2007 at 9:45pm
i hate aries men. i was involved with an aries man and they are self centered, don't care about no one's feelings, they are gonna cheat no matter what, and the main thing about aries is that THEY ARE LIARS BY NATURE. they lie about anything and everything that comes out of their mouth.  they can be pretty low down and they love to boss and dominate
butlerv02 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2007 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by nikkipie<b> nikkipie wrote:

i hate aries men. i was involved with an aries man and they are self centered, don't care about no one's feelings, they are gonna cheat no matter what, and the main thing about aries is that THEY ARE LIARS BY NATURE. they lie about anything and everything that comes out of their mouth.  they can be pretty low down and they love to boss and dominate

Whooo child!!! Hallelujjjjeerrr!!!LOLLOL
TayMac View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2007 at 12:14am
Originally posted by nikkipie nikkipie wrote:

Hate to say it but some of that sounds like my daughter's father who is an Aries. We clashed and he was manipulative and lots of those things she mentioned. Good things: social, great sex, fun, spontaneous
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2007 at 12:35am
damn it!Cry Cry

no positives? :)

Edited by prettygirl16 - Dec 08 2007 at 12:36am
lilpooky View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2007 at 1:12am
Lol, I loves me some Aries men. They're real studs...all manly and aggressive, lol. Big%20smile But I can understand how they are real jerks. I think that March Aries are more aggressive than April Aries though.
Beautiful_One View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2007 at 1:23am
Im a female March Aries. You ladies pretty much summed it up, the males and females are a lot alike. A lot of those "negative" traits, I consider positive.But I would never date/marry an Aries man. It would take a "special" man to keep my attention long enough so that my eyes would not start to wander. 
BonaFideDiva View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2007 at 2:54am
i cant stand aries...man or woman. its like the lies just ROLL off their tongues. its like, please, tell the truth!

my business partner is an aries. he will TELL u he is the sh*t all day and verbally crush everyone else. they swear aries is the best sign *insert eye roll here*

he told me if a man cheated on a woman, she should take him back, but if she cheats that's it (well most men think that but dang shorty dont say it).

i dated a guy that was an aries and he was just....lame. he was VERY clingy. i usually like fire signs but this one is a major negative!
Rain27 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2007 at 3:02am
Wow i just figured my man was crazy i didn't know all aries act this way..he's  a march aries and he is a challenge. . he is always right in his head no matter how wrong he is. . he lies ALOT and about almost anything. .not very affectionate or passionate when it comes to the relationship. . very selfish..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic