Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Argument over loud music -> fatal shooting of teen
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Argument over loud music -> fatal shooting of teen

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 1:43am
rip

and i hope they fry the bastard!
Sponsored Links

tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 3:10am
Cry

Every time I read/hear one of these stories I feel sad my son will have to grow up in  world like this.
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 3:38am
This is really sad. The woman should be charged too. If I hear gunshots I'm calling the police. My prayers go out to the parents, and I hope he gets justice.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:12am
why is Florida like this?
i know every state/city has their BS but Flordia is just on another level. 

rip and that man better get life.   
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

LMAO and neither would yall asses.

Like I told yall WAAAAYYYY back when that Trayvon Martin sh*t happened, Black folks don't give a f*ck about the loss of Black male life unless they die by the pale hands of a cracker. That's the only time Brothas wanna feign outrage and be like, "We gotta save our babies!!!" and all that phoneyness.

That's the only reason why yall find this story thread worthy. Imma let yall cook though.
damn i swear you're short ass the type to stand by and watch someone get their ass beat cause you believe you're too weak to do sumn about it

you always doing this sh*t, stay your hobbit ass out these threads if you think theyre worthless or we're insincere

SMH, just like an ashy dick Brotha...

I died
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by stardaqueenb23 stardaqueenb23 wrote:

SMH from FB about the killer.

That may be true but I do know the killer and have since 1999 he is a total piece of crap coke fiend. You don't have to take my word for it, you can look at the St Lucie County court public records and see his arrests for domestic violence, and wait until it goes to court and his cocaine habit gets brought up. For me it's not about politics or race it's about a real crap bag killing a kid because he thought he could. It will all come out in his trial and he will be found guilty, I have no doubts about that.

Not this guy Adam he railroaded several software designers and sued them when they quit, he had a cocaine problem and beat his hispanic wife daily. I know this as fact as he lived next door to my parents for 7 years.

It's a good thing he's finally getting locked up. Too bad an innocent teenager had to die though.
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 3:05pm
thats FL for ya
another zimmerman
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair