Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Argument over loud music -> fatal shooting of teen
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Argument over loud music -> fatal shooting of teen

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Your neighbor playing loud music is one thing...but car next to you at a store gets you irrate?  And you shoot them?

I must be missing something cause that makes absolutely no sense at all.  I feel so sorry for this teens family to mourn his death over something so senseless.

Seriously! And how the f*k is this stand your ground? Didn't he initiate the altercation in the first place?
Sponsored Links

stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:49pm
I also don't like that the self defense claim is a go to when dealing with black males. If he had shot any other demographic he would be claiming insanity or outright denial but when a black male is involved they use that self defense claim to appeal to the dangerous black male stereotype no matter how ludicrous the claim is. Sh!t pisses me off and sad part is so many white folks feel that way about black males so the trial is tainted before it starts.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I responded with this, "I'm not sure what I said that incites racism. I never stated that the shooting was racially motivated, but I am happy that the police responded appropriately. That was my point. I also think that the NRA donates to many high-profile cases where a self-defense claim in raised. That is what sparked my NRA comment. Finally, I think racism persists, because rather than call it out, we sweep it under the rug, explain it way, make excuses for it, and shame those who shine a light on it. I am not one for confrontation, so I will conclude by saying thanks for bringing your opinion to my attention. Have a nice day."

ClapI would've followed up with a "you can unfriend me too, b*tch," but you seem nicer than I.

Skittles>>>>>>>>>>here<<<<<<<<<<NewD
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

LMAO and neither would yall asses.

Like I told yall WAAAAYYYY back when that Trayvon Martin sh*t happened, Black folks don't give a f*ck about the loss of Black male life unless they die by the pale hands of a cracker. That's the only time Brothas wanna feign outrage and be like, "We gotta save our babies!!!" and all that phoneyness.

That's the only reason why yall find this story thread worthy. Imma let yall cook though.
damn i swear you're short ass the type to stand by and watch someone get their ass beat cause you believe you're too weak to do sumn about it

you always doing this sh*t, stay your hobbit ass out these threads if you think theyre worthless or we're insincere

Edited by Eden. - Nov 27 2012 at 10:07pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:44pm
This is Angela Corey's jurisdiction. The other kids in the car are saying they tried to back out of the spot and he kept firing.

Update

Edited by stardaqueenb23 - Nov 27 2012 at 10:52pm
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

LMAO and neither would yall asses.

Like I told yall WAAAAYYYY back when that Trayvon Martin sh*t happened, Black folks don't give a f*ck about the loss of Black male life unless they die by the pale hands of a cracker. That's the only time Brothas wanna feign outrage and be like, "We gotta save our babies!!!" and all that phoneyness.

That's the only reason why yall find this story thread worthy. Imma let yall cook though.
damn i swear you're short ass the type to stand by and watch someone get their ass beat cause you believe you're too weak to do sumn about it

you always doing this sh*t, stay your hobbit ass out these threads if you think theyre worthless or we're insincere

SMH, just like an ashy dick Brotha...

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Nov 27 2012 at 10:57pm
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:18pm
Black on black crime is a symptom - a tributary - of white on black crime and the systemic oppression that is allowed and encouraged in this country. Black on black crime did not just suddenly appear.

Do most black on black crimes happen in affluent communities or in the ghettos? I'll wait...

Flippin bright...

As for this story, I am so angry that my stomach is upset. This white man targeted these black teenagers. White people are violent. They are calculating, malicious and cruel. Their privilege provides them with the arrogance and entitlement to kill blacks with no sense of remorse at all.

I am livid.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 12:40am
SMH from FB about the killer.

That may be true but I do know the killer and have since 1999 he is a total piece of crap coke fiend. You don't have to take my word for it, you can look at the St Lucie County court public records and see his arrests for domestic violence, and wait until it goes to court and his cocaine habit gets brought up. For me it's not about politics or race it's about a real crap bag killing a kid because he thought he could. It will all come out in his trial and he will be found guilty, I have no doubts about that.

Not this guy Adam he railroaded several software designers and sued them when they quit, he had a cocaine problem and beat his hispanic wife daily. I know this as fact as he lived next door to my parents for 7 years.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 12:44am
Coke definitely came to mind.
I meant to bring it up at the beginning when I realized what his profession was.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 12:45am

Investigators said there is no surveillance video to help with this case, making eyewitness testimony very important. Nichols said Dunn could possibly face a first degree murder charge in this case.

"Ms. Corey's office is absolutely going to consider filing the highest possible charge that she believes she can reach and that can easily end up with a sentence that could put Mr.. Dunn with the rest of his life behind bars," said Nichols.

...we will see...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>