Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Argument over loud music -> fatal shooting of teen
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Argument over loud music -> fatal shooting of teen

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I think it's time to lean on the president to tighten hate crime laws. After all, he is the indirect cause of all this heightened violence, which will only get worse in the next four years. After 95% of black support, maybe he could bring himself to being the president of black people ALSO. Just sayin'.

idk y u laughing.. if something happend to you (ALLAH forbid) Romney/Ryan wudn't given two forks about ur black ashSleepy

Fool I wouldn't expect two crackers to give a damn.

But a fellow BLACK man, on the other hand.......

boy bye... if u get shot in da hood ur black neighboor wud not come to see if u r alive 9/10.. so dismiss ur self with all that prentend unity stuff... Obama ain't got ish to do with crazy white folk,  white folk been crazy before Obama was bornSleepy
Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:04pm
I don't believe, in cases like this, there should even be a trial. It's unnecessary. Just send the guilty party to jail and save tax payer money.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:08pm

boy bye... if u get shot in da hood ur black neighboor wud not come to see if u r alive 9/10.. so dismiss ur self with all that prentend unity stuff... Obama ain't got ish to do with crazy white folk,  white folk been crazy before Obama was bornSleepy
[/QUOTE]

I actually sort of disagree with the 2nd part of your statement, f8. Of course there have been crazy racist white people way before he was born, but he is the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. That is a powerful symbol in its own right and he has some responsibilities with regard to that, especially that those scorned tea baggers are going crazy ALL OVER THE COUNTRY attacking ordinary folk, kids at that over resentment at HIS election. Shoot, Kennedy did for the Irish, the Bushes for the white south, etc, etc. He got 95% support from folks he says he's not the president of. If he can swear unbreakable allegiance to Israel, he can take it upon himself to have 0.005% allegiance for  some of the people that helped put him in office. AT least, draw attention to the situation, now that he has nothing to lose

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Nov 27 2012 at 8:09pm
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:09pm

I actually sort of disagree with the 2nd part of your statement, f8. Of course there have been crazy racist white people way before he was born, but he is the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. That is a powerful symbol in its own right and he has some responsibilities with regard to that, especially that those scorned tea baggers are going crazy ALL OVER THE COUNTRY attacking ordinary folk, kids at that over resentment at HIS election. Shoot, Kennedy did for the Irish, the Bushes for the white south, etc, etc. He got 95% support from folks he says he's not the president of. If he can swear unbreakable allegiance to Israel, he can take it upon himself to have 0.005% allegiance for the people that helped put him in office.
[/QUOTE] Agreed Jolly. He has no reelection to worry about only a legacy he needs to do something for the black community.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:10pm

I think it's time to lean on the president to tighten hate crime laws. After all, he is the indirect cause of all this heightened violence, which will only get worse in the next four years. After 95% of black support, maybe he could bring himself to being the president of black people ALSO. Just sayin'.

idk y u laughing.. if something happend to you (ALLAH forbid) Romney/Ryan wudn't given two forks about ur black ashSleepy

Fool I wouldn't expect two crackers to give a damn.

But a fellow BLACK man, on the other hand.......

LMAO and neither would yall asses.

Like I told yall WAAAAYYYY back when that Trayvon Martin sh*t happened, Black folks don't give a f*ck about the loss of Black male life unless they die by the pale hands of a cracker. That's the only time Brothas wanna feign outrage and be like, "We gotta save our babies!!!" and all that phoneyness.

That's the only reason why yall find this story thread worthy. Imma let yall cook though.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:18pm
^^^You're muddling the issue, though. Right now, we're talking about bitter whites who are escalating and taking out their anger on young black children (and older grown folks as well) all over the country over their bitterness at having to deal with a black president. Although black on black crime is a fact, can we just put that aside for now and deal with one issue at a time? It would be a travesty that the first black president would not do anything at a time when civil rights are being pushed back 50 years. I hope that's not the legacy he wants to leave, just for the sake of appearing to be "centrist" and "reaching across the isle" . Now that this is his last term comes the true test, as to whether he gives a shyt or not

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Nov 27 2012 at 8:19pm
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:18pm

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Obama should be pushing a lot of things through office now though that don't necessarily have anything to do with race relations. Without the fear of re-election, what's stopping him. I'm just sayin...
Of course, not suggesting that he focus on race relations alone. However, he must be aware how profound this problem is at this juncture, having been confronted with it himself. Maybe it's time for him to do something concrete for black folks AS WELL? Ordinary folks are getting killed over residual anger at his election. The least he could do is put in a word

No I totally agree Jolie. I just feel like he's unnecessarily timid bc he doesn't want to come off as angry black man or something. And he needs to take a page from every other 2 term president before him and just do whatever it was that was in his agenda. Because right now, he's not taking full advantage of the power of his office.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:22pm

Obama should be pushing a lot of things through office now though that don't necessarily have anything to do with race relations. Without the fear of re-election, what's stopping him. I'm just sayin...
Of course, not suggesting that he focus on race relations alone. However, he must be aware how profound this problem is at this juncture, having been confronted with it himself. Maybe it's time for him to do something concrete for black folks AS WELL? Ordinary folks are getting killed over residual anger at his election. The least he could do is put in a word

No I totally agree Jolie. I just feel like he's unnecessarily timid bc he doesn't want to come off as angry black man or something. And he needs to take a page from every other 2 term president before him and just do whatever it was that was in his agenda. Because right now, he's not taking full advantage of the power of his office.

I know we're on the same page. However there is ZERO justification for the fear of the angry black man perception at this point. It's his last term, no matter what. He's already seen what trying to be extra pliable has done for him. Now it's time for him to live up to his legacy and that includes, but is not limited to black issues. Can you imagine if the next four years end up on a note of major civil rights losses under HIS watch? I hope he gets into gear soon and shows up
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:25pm
Totally agree. That's why I'm saying, I "get" the hesitancy of his first term, but short of him walking in and punching Boehner (sp) in the face and getting impeached, there's no reason to keep tip toeing. 
iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:44pm
On Southside though? That type of stuff usually happens on West or Northside.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic