Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Argument over loud music -> fatal shooting of teen
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Argument over loud music -> fatal shooting of teen

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:54pm
Self defense? You gon shoot an unarmed teenager because of loud music and try to claim self defense? Hell, at least try for insanity, that might actually be closer to the truth. 
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:00pm
this is sad and so unnecessary. I was reading some of the posts in the guestbook for him on legacy.comCry.

Hopefully the murderer will get a like sentence.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:07pm
So I posted this story on my facebook with this statement, "Well at least it didn't take months for this guy to get arrested like Zimmerman. I'm sure the NRA will be donating to his defense fund shortly," and one of my White facebook friends said this:

"I read the article you recently shared. Certainly there is no excuse for the shooter's actions, but racism is still alive because of, among other things, opinionated Facebook posts like this. I know you're better than that."

I swear, they'd rather sweep it under the rug than expose it.

Edited by Limalady - Nov 27 2012 at 5:08pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:10pm
Can somebody please tell me how many innocent black teens have to DIE at the hands of CRAZY ASS CRACKAS before Florida get they SH!T together! Angry
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:12pm
I hope you correct him Lima. Don't just let him post his post racial nonsense with no response.

Pointing out racist acts makes you racist? Fo' real?

No, trying to shut people up and shame them from bringing up race makes you a supporter and suspect as hell.Ermm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I hope you correct cuss him the phuck out and unfriend him Lima. Don't just let him post his post racial nonsense with no response.

Pointing out racist acts makes you racist? Fo' real?

No, trying to shut people up and shame them from bringing up race makes you a supporter and suspect as hell.Ermm

Thumbs Up
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

So I posted this story on my facebook with this statement, "Well at least it didn't take months for this guy to get arrested like Zimmerman. I'm sure the NRA will be donating to his defense fund shortly," and one of my White facebook friends said this:

"I read the article you recently shared. Certainly there is no excuse for the shooter's actions, but racism is still alive because of, among other things, opinionated Facebook posts like this. I know you're better than that."

I swear, they'd rather sweep it under the rug than expose it.

You need to give him/her an eloquent ether ASAP.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (27) Thanks(27)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:21pm
I responded with this, "I'm not sure what I said that incites racism. I never stated that the shooting was racially motivated, but I am happy that the police responded appropriately. That was my point. I also think that the NRA donates to many high-profile cases where a self-defense claim in raised. That is what sparked my NRA comment. Finally, I think racism persists, because rather than call it out, we sweep it under the rug, explain it way, make excuses for it, and shame those who shine a light on it. I am not one for confrontation, so I will conclude by saying thanks for bringing your opinion to my attention. Have a nice day."

Edited by Limalady - Nov 27 2012 at 5:22pm
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I responded with this, "I'm not sure what I said that incites racism. I never stated that the shooting was racially motivated, but I am happy that the police responded appropriately. That was my point. I also think that the NRA donates to many high-profile cases where a self-defense claim in raised. That is what sparked my NRA comment. Finally, I think racism persists, because rather than call it out, we sweep it under the rug, explain it way, make excuses for it, and shame those who shine a light on it. I am not one for confrontation, so I will conclude by saying thanks for bringing your opinion to my attention. Have a nice day."

ClapI would've followed up with a "you can unfriend me too, b*tch," but you seem nicer than I.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:28pm
I wish you had worked peckerwood in there somewhere, but still Thumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System