Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

argan oil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:56pm
yes it makes my hair soft . 
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 2:07pm
I haven't tired it. i only recently started hearing about this so I suspect it may just be a gimmick. You can order the real thing online though. I'm staying away from cones for now.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 2:10pm
I recently brought this one for my face since I have dry skin. I use underneath my night cream. I really like it. 

http://www.vitacost.com/acure-organics-argan-oil?csrc=GPF-PA-854049002200&{ifmobile:[298346236]}&ci_sku=854049002200&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw={keyword}&gclid=CPrrxZ-K3LQCFYw-MgodPG0ALQ

Ashleyano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 2:18pm
i like the marrakesh oil better than that one. 

"The golden oil is an incredibly rich source of vitamin E; in fact it contains twice as much as olive oil. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which keeps the skin smooth and youthful while reducing any aging inflammation. Argan oil also contains saponins, which soften the skin and promote elasticity. They are also thought to help to reduce wrinkles by restoring the skin's water lipid layer and to cool and soothe. Argan oil is also a potent source of essential fatty acids, especially the vital linoleic acid which cannot be made by the body and must therefore be obtained in nature. These essential fats have been shown to prevent dry, aging skin while rejuvenating the protective connective tissue and healthy skin cells. Argan oil also contains rare plant sterols not found in other oils, making this one of nature's truly special oils. These plant nutrients make this super food for the skin and body. Its versatility soothes and smoothes all parts of the body including face, body, hands, nails, scalp and hair. Because this oil is completely natural and chemical free, it is fantastic for problematic skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis. The high vitamin E content make it useful for scarring and the combined power of this oil make it extremely beneficial for people with dehydrated, damaged from overexposure to the sun or toxins. It also helps prevent stretch marks."

http://www.amazon.com/MARRAKESH-OIL-HAIR-STYLING-ELIXIR/dp/B001FOFI0W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357762371&sr=8-1&keywords=marrakesh+oil
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:20pm
Works great on daughter's hair. That exact same brand.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:24pm
So what does this oil do that coconut and olive oil don't?
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:25pm
I bought it once before and really need to buy more. Mixed it with olive and castor oil. Good stuff. Smells really yummy too. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic