Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Areyou black enough for black people?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:31pm
can't relate
Sponsored Links

starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:32pm
I just posted my example of someone who tried too hard to talk like a white person. I'm not going to go to her house and make her change the way she talks. If someone else wants to act like the way she talks isn't fake as hell that's fine with me. Maybe they want to post their examples. Maybe not. But I don't know any black people who talk like that regardless of their education. But whatever, it's not that serious to me.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

People on the news don't even talk like that. Yes she's trying too damn hard. You don't have to act brand new. 

lol

what do you hear everyday?

that really isn't out of the norm for me

We know, Samone...we know.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:34pm

People on the news don't even talk like that. Yes she's trying too damn hard. You don't have to act brand new. 

lol

what do you hear everyday?

that really isn't out of the norm for me

We know, Samone...we know.

I'm from N. VA

I hear blacks talk like that all the time

We really don't have distinct accents

Edited by SamoneLenior - Nov 15 2012 at 3:34pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:47pm
The way she talks is annoying.
I speak proper English, but I still sound like a nigguh.
She talks like a valley girl.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:51pm

I'm from N. VA

I hear blacks talk like that all the time

We really don't have distinct accents

Me too. *ye shrug*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:56pm
This girl talks proper and cute but you can tell she's not faking it. She sounds normal.

There is no damn reason for someone to be talking all in their nose and in the back of their throat and twisting up their face like that other girl. Like I said she can talk how she wants, but you can tel that's not how she would sound if you woke her up suddenly in the middle of the night. Then that nicca would come out real quick. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:58pm
She also talks proper without trying to sound like a white person. There is a big difference so why pretend?

Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 4:36pm
I only read the last 2 pages. Now Im gonna read the whole thingLOL

In regards to the video quoted on pg 20. It seems like she has many good video but I just cant get into them because the way she speaks drives me nuts. Its not about her speaking properly. I hear proper speech all the time. She just doesnt sound authetic to me, sound forced.

Like maybe she has an accent and is trying to bury it severely.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 5:10pm
Not every black female has a voice that is deep. Also your surrounding dictate how you speak. There's no one way particular way that black people sound.
makeupdoll sounds forced but there are black girls who genuinely sound like that and aren't faking an accent.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 25>