Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Areyou black enough for black people?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:43am
is there a difference between the 2?

eta: oreo vs coconut

Edited by Lite Brite - Nov 13 2012 at 1:58am
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:44am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I side eyed and almost revoked my guy friend's black card when he said he didn't like sweet potato pie.

I blame is white ancestors for poisoning his taste buds.Stern SmileLOL

This is a sensitive subject Stern Smile

anybody who prefers sweet potato pie over pumpkin pie is a loser with misinformed taste buds. And I like you, girl.. so I don't want to call you names!
Shocked
Pumpkin pie barely even has a taste. But I'll blame your lapse in judgement on your white side. Stern Smile
Love you, LBHeart
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:47am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

luh some sweet 'tatoe pie. 

My gramma would make 'em and she always made at least 4 or 5 at a time. I'd be mad cause errybody want to magically show up at the house and take a whole pie home.  Had to hide pies n'sh*t.  A whole fuggin' pie they wan take!!  Da fucc.....get cho own gaddamn gramma.  

You one of my cousins??LOL

My Uncle lives in Las Vegas and wont be able to make it to Thanksgiving dinner, but he's gonna be in LA tomorrow, and can you believe that this ninja convinced my granny to make him not one, but two pies to take back with him? And, she made him some giblet rice. Me and my mama were done.Sleepy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:48am
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

She signed to G.O.O.D music. Drake and chris brown got into that bottle fight at her signing party in NY

Damn, you know it's bad when people dont even remember an event was your eventLOL
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:49am
I don't like sweet potato nor pumpkin pie.
I only eat peach cobbler.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:49am
yeah, sweet potato pie and pumpkin taste identical to me...
i've yet to try peach cobbler...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:50am

One is made from sweet potato, the other, pumpkinStern Smile

Nah, but forreal, sweet potato pie is sweeter and I feel the sweet potato makes the cinnamon and nutmeg tastes stand out more than the pumpkin does. 
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:55am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

She signed to G.O.O.D music. Drake and chris brown got into that bottle fight at her signing party in NY

Damn, you know it's bad when people dont even remember an event was your eventLOL

Them lightskin negros was fighting for attention. Literally
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:56am

One is made from sweet potato, the other, pumpkinStern Smile

Nah, but forreal, sweet potato pie is sweeter and I feel the sweet potato makes the cinnamon and nutmeg tastes stand out more than the pumpkin does. 

LOL Naw I was talking to Afro about the difference between an oreo and coconut

I know the difference between pumpkin pie and sweet potato. Sweet potato = black ppl with bad taste buds who like a lot of mushy foods. Pumpkin = decadent goodness. Lol, it's more dense than sweet potato.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:57am

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

luh some sweet 'tatoe pie. 

My gramma would make 'em and she always made at least 4 or 5 at a time. I'd be mad cause errybody want to magically show up at the house and take a whole pie home.  Had to hide pies n'sh*t.  A whole fuggin' pie they wan take!!  Da fucc.....get cho own gaddamn gramma.  

You one of my cousins??LOL

My Uncle lives in Las Vegas and wont be able to make it to Thanksgiving dinner, but he's gonna be in LA tomorrow, and can you believe that this ninja convinced my granny to make him not one, but two pies to take back with him? And, she made him some giblet rice. Me and my mama were done.Sleepy

one of your cousins?  prolly.LOL

U see.....u see....that's that sh*t ion like.   Ninja....u gone take this slice back with u. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 25>