BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are you this rude?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 8:34pm
That's why my place won't allow microwaves in the work area. You have to I DOWNSTAIRS to heat up your food
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

That's why my place won't allow microwaves in the work area. You have to I DOWNSTAIRS to heat up your food

i wish more work places were like this.  they had to ban popcorn at my old job because the smell was making people nauseous.  you can only smell popcorn for so long.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 8:37pm
Yeah.  I work at a Korean school and although I like a lot of the food, the smell is not always the greatest, but I never, ever make any comments about it because I bring stinky food, too and I think it's plain old immature to make comments about it.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 10:05pm
no i don't comment to people food.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 10:09pm
It's not the worst thing ever if someone calls your food stinky though.
Like its not that big of a deal either way lol
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 10:10pm
I hate the smell of eggs it upsets my stomach so badly
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

i wish more work places were like this.  they had to ban popcorn at my old job because the smell was making people nauseous.  you can only smell popcorn for so long.

This!!!!

I was just on a 12 hr flight yesterday and one of the ongoing available snacks must have been "freshly made" popcorn. At least one or two batches smelled burnt...talk about an unpleasant flight!Dead
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 6:21am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I'd probably say ''It does doesn't it? You should close your legs.''

eta: So, yes. I guess I am that rude. Ouch  LOL

DeadDeadDead The coworker set herself up for that. "Close your mouth/legs/ and wash your a$$" comebacks are the funniest!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 6:32am
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

no i don't comment to people food.

and  the intent was to hurt your feelings.  im sorry it worked.
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 7:04am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Originally posted by journeytolong journeytolong wrote:

I don't think its rude at all. Theres been so many times where I have came into someones office and it smelled like armpits from the food they just ate. I think its rude to be eating crap at work that stinks like hell.  So if it smells like crap then I'll say it smells like crap so you don't have to find out from someone else and maybe you'll choose something more nose friendly to eat. 

Now that you know you are rude it is the first step to recovery...

Love him lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>