Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Are you the one? (MTV series)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Girl, did u see the hand clapping and fightin' in the first 10 mins?!

And no Black girls involved? lmao 

lmao yaaassss!!!!

that hand clapping was funny and that white boy saying "we gon learn today" when they chose the couple for the truth box LOL

Edited by keepgrowing - Mar 06 2014 at 11:32pm
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:33pm
LOL

and it gets better. This show is a mess
candyrainz_409 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candyrainz_409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 4:29pm
I'm glad Chris and Shanley are now separated.  Hopefully Chris hits it off with his actual match Paige while they're alone.  I can't stand Shanley
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 5:11pm
I feel soo bad for Paige. Her perfect match loves someone else and she got humiliated by Chris in front of everyone

So embarrasing

*M. Gurl * View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *M. Gurl * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 9:26pm
Episodes 1-7: http://watchseries.lt/serie/Are_You_the_One
Op got me hookedLOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 3:30am
OMG I swear I love you!

Originally posted by *M. Gurl * *M. Gurl * wrote:

Episodes 1-7: http://watchseries.lt/serie/Are_You_the_One
Op got me hookedLOL
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by candyrainz_409 candyrainz_409 wrote:

I'm glad Chris and Shanley are now separated.  Hopefully Chris hits it off with his actual match Paige while they're alone.  I can't stand Shanley

Shanley is so loose. Fallin in love in shat on the first day. What's fuccin everyone up is the one's who they think they know who their match is, they fucc them and when they find out the person isn't their match they get all up in their feelings. Shanley/Chris, Paige/Scali, Dre/Ashleigh, Brittany/Adam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I feel soo bad for Paige. Her perfect match loves someone else and she got humiliated by Chris in front of everyone

So embarrasing

She got humiliated by both Chris's. It's fucced up because she may end up not "finding" love because of Shanley and Chris. I secretly hope Chris starts to like Paige. It will fucc Shanley's soul up *evil laugh*
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 8:16pm
If you remember Paige told him "it's funny because initially you were the one I was attracted to." lmbo I hope they hook up so that bish can get over herself.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

If you remember Paige told him "it's funny because initially you were the one I was attracted to." lmbo I hope they hook up so that bish can get over herself.

Yup! I'm sorry but Shanley is too young to be such a massive ho. Even in her intro talking about herself in the first episode she said  "hooked up" with mad people, several frat brothers and other people's actual brothers. wtf Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic