Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Are you the kind of person you hate?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

i've come to believe that most people don't really want peace. they just like to hear themselves talk about it. 

i'm bored

Mental masturbation? Yup. It's like those so called conscious folks that love to debate but will not actually apply the sh*t.
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 3:11pm
i've never heard that phrase before but the description couldn't be more fitting. LOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

i've come to believe that most people don't really want peace. they just like to hear themselves talk about it. 

i'm bored

Mental masturbation? Yup. It's like those so called conscious folks that love to debate but will not actually apply the sh*t.
DeadLOL

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 3:25pm
This thread tickles me lmao

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/happy/grand/14y0nde.gif
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 3:27pm

oh ho ho, that is stolen.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

This thread tickles me lmao

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/happy/grand/14y0nde.gif
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 10:51pm
today at the grocery store, this chic was ranting and raving, making a big to do about a stray buggy hitting her car. meanwhile the buggy she left in the middle of the parking lot rolled down the street and hit a kid. she didn't even notice. or care. or both.

people are so dumb. for real. for real.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 6:26am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

oh ho ho, that is stolen.

Man, I've been saying that for the longest...I usually talk about armchair activist conservatives when I do, though. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic