Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Are you successfully protecting your leave-out?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Are you successfully protecting your leave-out?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
choco_lips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choco_lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:13pm

Even with KS, i still have heat damage. Many vendor's KS are still silky, only with lots of crimp!

Sponsored Links

sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 4:10am
For the past 10 months I've been using closures and kinky curly sew ins. I'm wanting to do the u-part wig thing and even get some that also have lace closures attached as well.  I'm tired of my kinky curly hair massively shedding and knotting on me that I got from kinkycurlyyaki.. I'm ready for the versatility of wigs. 

Do any of you ladies know websites that make U part wigs and wigs with lace closures as well?

spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 6:09am
Originally posted by choco_lips choco_lips wrote:

Even with KS, i still have heat damage. Many vendor's KS are still silky, only with lots of crimp!

I have tried quite a few vendors for KS.....Glamour House of Hair Radiance, and Hairesthetics are my favorites.    I can actually blend my just using a cool to warm blower dryer.    Both hold a curl very well too.   Neither likes product, so once I learned that, I did not have any problems.

HTH
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:47am
Originally posted by sbrooke sbrooke wrote:

For the past 10 months I've been using closures and kinky curly sew ins. I'm wanting to do the u-part wig thing and even get some that also have lace closures attached as well.  I'm tired of my kinky curly hair massively shedding and knotting on me that I got from kinkycurlyyaki.. I'm ready for the versatility of wigs. 

Do any of you ladies know websites that make U part wigs and wigs with lace closures as well?

I have been eyeing Fly Honey Wigs (renee304 from youtube) She makes them. I want to order a u part from her to have on hand while I practice making my own

Edited by Daymarme - Dec 18 2013 at 7:49am
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 11:52am
Hey guys I know this may be a little off topic...
How does a wet to dry flat iron sound for natural hair?

I think it sounds like a great idea to minimize the amount of heat to use instead of blow drying then flat ironing if anyone still did that
choco_lips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choco_lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:24pm
Spencer, what's your hair texture?
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 5:12pm

^^^a cottony 4A

eleanoral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eleanoral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:35pm

The hostess apologized to her unexpected guest for serving an apple-pie without any cheese. The little boy of the family left the room quietly for a moment and returned with a piece of cheese which he laid on the guest's plate. The visitor smiled, put the cheese into his mouth and then said: "You must have better eyes than your mother, sonny. Where did you find the cheese?" "In the rat-trap, sir," replied the boy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.rsore.com/ - cheap runescape gold
http://www.fifa14coinstrader.com/ - fifa coins online

Edited by eleanoral - Dec 18 2013 at 7:35pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by eleanoral eleanoral wrote:

The hostess apologized to her unexpected guest for serving an apple-pie without any cheese. The little boy of the family left the room quietly for a moment and returned with a piece of cheese which he laid on the guest's plate. The visitor smiled, put the cheese into his mouth and then said: "You must have better eyes than your mother, sonny. Where did you find the cheese?" "In the rat-trap, sir," replied the boy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.rsore.com/ - cheap runescape gold</a>
http://www.fifa14coinstrader.com/ - fifa coins online</a>

hennybds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennybds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:55am
Spencer, is the HE hair that blends well with you 4a hair the Indian Remy KS or the Remy KS? thanks
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>