Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Are you shallow when it comes to friends?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

Idk, maybe I'm too much of a Southern Belle from some of these up north girls. I believe someone on here said that there's girly and then there's New York girly. I believe them now. :)

What you mean KK?

Tims and a blazer= girly New York. 

actually no. try again.
there are hot messes in NY and there are hot messes in the south.

there are also ppl that dress lovely in both places.

maybe you just attract the wrong ones.
Sponsored Links

honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 11:07pm
To answer the Op, not at all.
If you're cool, interesting, and you can understand me- then we will hit it off.
Don't care what you look like, how you dress, what job you have, how much money you make, etc.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i feel like... wtf am i talking to you if you cant add anything to the equation? i want people that will better me in some way.. 

be a bad bish that will look lovely with me.. 
be hella intelligent and ambition and teach me something 
be able to dress your ass off
have a mouthpiece + dazzling charismatic personality that will get us somewhere.. 
something... or else youre pointless 

maybe this is why i dont have many friends.. making close friends has never been a simple thing for me.
but idc. i cant like.. fake being into/hella liking a person.. they need to be interesting  

X10,000
reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 11:14pm
Nope

I don't even have friends I'm isolated with kids and only talk to my sister once in a great while until summer time then we hang out more.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 2:17am
most of my friends are fat and I'm not. But they are not  bummy, there is this new chick that wants to be really close to me, but she wears this brown velvet jumpsuit all the timeCry
Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 7:07am
Not really...i really dont add to much people to my circle I had a friend for 6yrs now we are not friends because she dont want to so I dont need friends just ppl to talk to..i have two daughters and SO..my family so I have anough to deal with
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 7:11am
Yes.
It didn't use to be like that but things have happen in my life that have made me extremely picky when it comes to choosing friends.
You gotta be a certain height; I'm 5'7 and when I wear heels I ain't trying to be towering over your ass, making me look like a giant.
You gotta be a certain weight; I befriended a big girl once and she was interested in losing weight which was cool so she started exercising with me and next thing I know we were exercising every single day and my ass went from 124lbs to 104lbs in a month; making me look sick as hell while I didn't see any changes in her; no ma'am.
You gotta be able to dress your ass off and wear heels; you can't be looking like my chauffer when we go out shyt looks awkward.
You have to be intelligent, have a sense of humor, responsible.
Have money; I ain't footing the bill all the time and if you don't have money we just ain't gonna be able to hang and then I'll feel bad eveytime I buy something and I can't share my excitement with you.
You can't be shuking and jiving for clear ppl and I gotta be able to talk about them devils and not have your ass trying to take up for them.
Those are just the little things I require.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:04am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

i dont like hanging with folks who will lower my stock to be honest. 
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:05am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

no. we just really need to have common interests and things to talk about. oh and for there to be a mutual respect and trust. we treat each other the way we want to be treated.

picking the company i keep is no time to half ass.

this
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:16am
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

You can't be shuking and jiving for clear ppl and I gotta be able to talk about them devils and not have your ass trying to take up for them.
This all dayLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>