Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Are You Friends With Yourself?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.77  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 11:32am
This is a good topic. I was just thinking about it coming out of class and having a semi awkward encounter with this guy I'm crushing on. I'd say I'm friends with myself sometimes. Its a lot better than it used to be. Bit I still could stand to cut down on the negative self talk. I'm going to work on that.
Sponsored Links

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 11:39am
I am. It took a really bad life experience for me to realize that all I got is me. People who I would do anything for have mistreated me so I had to learn the hard way to never mistreat or devalue myself. If I'm out here downing and disrespecting myself then why would anyone else treat me better?
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 11:48am
90% of the time me and she are BFF's.
if i resumed my workout plan and was more consistent then that would triple. 
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:15pm
Bumping this post because I suspect more people are liking themselves because of the warmer weather.  Spring and summer tend to make for happier people.  I've love to hear from the people who said they weren't their own friend to see if this has changed.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:34pm
 i love my f*ckin self and my thoughts.  a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!  me and she are the best of buddies...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:39pm
i love me. 
i make myself laugh.  

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:52pm
Yep i love me at one point i didn't but that was only making me miserable i just started to think better about myself and believe that i was worth the love.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 10:05pm
i love me a whole lot but life sucks in general. wish i could turn back the hands of time.
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 5:17am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i love my f*ckin self and my thoughts.  a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!  me and she are the best of buddies...

I love this!
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 5:18am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

i love me a whole lot but life sucks in general. wish i could turn back the hands of time.

I'm sure you can change your life too. At least in the future.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic