Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

are you for or against gay marriage?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I don't even care, I'm moving out of this nation hopefully in the next few years.

omg please go live with PrintersInk in the Neatherlands. I hope this starts an exodus of your kind of negroes. 

My Kind? The rational intellectual black man of the future? Yeah, you can keep your kind the hoodlums, thugs, single parent homes, Kanye West, cracked out DMX and all the other ills of your popular culture. While, those who want to travel the world and experience more than their "Hood" will spread their wings and not be limited to baby mama drama and coming in and out of prison. Have fun boo.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:36pm

I don't even care, I'm moving out of this nation hopefully in the next few years.

omg please go live with PrintersInk in the Neatherlands. I hope this starts an exodus of your kind of negroes. 

My Kind? The rational intellectual black man of the future? Yeah, you can keep your kind the hoodlums, thugs, single parent homes, Kanye West, cracked out DMX and all the other ills of your popular culture. While, those who want to travel the world and experience more than their "Hood" will spread their wings and not be limited to baby mama drama and coming in and out of prison. Have fun boo.

stfu and go clean that stove negro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

stfu and go clean that stove negro

You gonna check me Sleepy!

Mad cause I work in a office?

Edited by iliveforbhm - Mar 25 2014 at 12:41pm
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:43pm
lol you need to come up with something new cos this is getting boring ajax...
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:46pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:46pm

You gonna check me Sleepy!

Mad cause I work in a office?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

lol you need to come up with something new cos this is getting boring ajax...

Anything, you want mademoiselle
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 1:39pm
For. there is no logical or legit reason to be against
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 1:48pm
for. doesn't bother me to be against

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Better question would be, are you a bigot if you judge polygamy or incest as morally wrong?

I'm also intrigued what justification people use to be against polygamy as well.

I would love to hear the legal argument about this as well.   When this is challenged the judges are hard pressed to follow the "law".  

If you have to pull out a bible to justify a law you are in big trouble.   You're going to lose because your reference book is full of contradictions and any halfway decent lawyer is going to find them.   SMH that it is even a question though. 

Random thought:  How many people actually swear on a bible in court and proceed to lie through their teeth.   I would literally feel zero obligation to tell the truthTongue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style