Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

are you cute, pretty, or sexy?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 7:41am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

lol oh shat! yall already doing that looooool

You got to choose between us! Cause she clearly crazy and I'm completely sane and kind and endearing. She on the other hand might be on some bath salts and bite you one day. You got to think about those things.

Well, well, well. I see ur still at it again, huh? Trying to make me look bad. But my girl won't pay u no mind. She knows how desperate u are for her love and affection, and it completely turns her off. I mean, u completely dry up her pucci. Now, I will do u a favor and contact caramelchanel and y'all can live hapilly ever after with yo crazy asses.

You ill-tempered shrew

She don't want you, looking like this

She is Mad LOL
Sponsored Links

jimmy_rustle View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by jimmy_rustle jimmy_rustle wrote:

Interesting that everyone thinks he/she is cute, pretty and or sexy including some painfully average people.  

I guess high self esteem even when phony is a good thing.  

well that was pretty *&%^$#@Eed up thing to say.  its really hard to see good in others when you dont see it in yourself.

what?  stop reaching.  

The point is if the question was to be reversed and someone asked how many cute, pretty or sexy people do you see daily, the number will be insanely low because most people are just average, yet people often assume they are one of the head turners.  
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 12:29pm

Interesting that everyone thinks he/she is cute, pretty and or sexy including some painfully average people.  

LOL if you dont think highly of yourself who will?
i could be 400pounds and still call myself sex on legs.
self esteem- get some.

Exactly!!! Self-esteem is what makes people want you. The shy pretty girl who doesn't know her value gets treated like crap or doesn't get noticed as often is due to her charisma.

This is reaching.  of course self esteem is good but self esteem founded on something solid and true is better.  I'll rather a 400 pound person have their self esteem tied to something else besides their looks, going around faking sexiness when you are anything but does not work.  Sooner or later reality will catch up to the "sexy" 400 pounder. 
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 12:32pm

LOL if you dont think highly of yourself who will?
i could be 400pounds and still call myself sex on legs.
self esteem- get some.

Exactly!!! Self-esteem is what makes people want you. The shy pretty girl who doesn't know her value gets treated like crap or doesn't get noticed as often is due to her charisma.

This is reaching.  of course self esteem is good but self esteem founded on something solid and true is better.  I'll rather a 400 pound person have their self esteem tied to something else besides their looks, going around faking sexiness when you are anything but does not work.  Sooner or later reality will catch up to the "sexy" 400 pounder. 

Self-esteen is perception not reality and sexy is perception not something that can be tested. It's all perception and based on feeling not logic.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 12:34pm

I'm sure you would "rather". However, just because you don't find 400lbs sexy doesn't mean that person is faking anything. Their self esteem and view of self can be off the charts. The "reality" is that there are people that find that 400lb person sexy, you're just not one of them.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Some people said none, and terms (outside of pretty) are more subjective. Someone can be cute without being attractive (I think Ruben Studdard is cute, in like a bald baby with dimples way). Someone can be sexy without traditional beauty (some say Serena Williams fits that). Also average wasn't an option. Now which one are you?

Based on the context of the thread i think it is safe to assume OP wasn't asking if your grandma thinks you are cute or your mama thinks you are the prettiest girl in the world.  Your Ruben Studdard example does not work, unless you genuinely find him sexually attractive.  

Serena Williams is sexy?  Some people might be attracted to her body type attractive, i do not think most men consider her pretty or sexy.  

Me?  I do my part but i leave it up to the women i am interested in to come up with their own rationale for their attraction towards me.  
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 12:37pm

oh jujubee, i you!!
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 12:42pm

Self -1. The total, essential, or particular being of a person; the individual: "An actor's instrument is the self" (Joan Juliet Buck).

2. The essential qualities distinguishing one person from another; individuality: "He would walk a little first along the southern walls, shed his European self, fully enter this world" (Howard Kaplan).
3. One's consciousness of one's own being or identity; the ego: "For some of us, the self's natural doubts are given in mesmerizing amplification by way of critics' negative assessments of our writing" (Joyce Carol Oates).
4. One's own interests, welfare, or advantage: thinking of self alone.
5. Immunology That which the immune system identifies as belonging to the body: tissues no longer recognized as self.

Esteem - To regard with respect; prize. See Synonyms at appreciate.
2. To regard as; consider: esteemed it an honor to help them.
n.
1. Favorable regard. See Synonyms at regard.
2. Archaic Judgment; opinion.

Self-Esteem - Pride in oneself; self-respect

With all these dictionary definitions you see one thing and that it's only dealing with the person's self and their perception of who they are how they see themselves. It has nothing to do with the outside world.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 12:42pm

Self-esteen is perception not reality and sexy is perception not something that can be tested. It's all perception and based on feeling not logic.

Self esteem is your perception, it is your perceived self.  If someones self-esteem/perceived self does not match up with their real self that person is guaranteed to have a life of disappointment.  This is seen in other areas besides looks as well.  Any attempt to fake it till you make it is detrimental in the long run unless you are actively trying to make it.  An objectively unattractive person that has convinced him/herself that he/she is sexy better be working hard towards being sexy or self they are setting themselves up for failure.   

it is bad self awareness
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

I'm sure you would "rather". However, just because you don't find 400lbs sexy doesn't mean that person is faking anything. Their self esteem and view of self can be off the charts. The "reality" is that there are people that find that 400lb person sexy, you're just not one of them.

In what reality is a 400lb sexy for his or her looks outside fetishes?  

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
  Share Topic