BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Are you comfortable without makeup?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:58pm
I am naked faced about 90% of the time if not more.  I have have which I am currently treating and it is slowly healing and most foundation I have tried makes my skin freak out.  Plus I have some scarring, which I haven't figured out how to disguise and trust I had some comments made to my face.  But at this stage of life I don't care and if I can deal with the bloated fcuks walking around like their bodies are banging like they are VS models, why should I be hiding my face?  I'm my "Deal with it" mode right now.
Sponsored Links

bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 7:32am
Did you try the just using water I suggested in skin care? What about the skin peel? I'm telling you I would wake up with less acne after using that peel.
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:18am
I'm not really all that comfortable without makeup, but I don't wear it everyday. When I do put on makeup, it is concealer, light foundation, blush(the foundation washes me out), eye liner and mascara.  My skin scars from any sort of acne, no matter the size, so when I don't have on makeup all of my dark spot as visible. I rarely break out, but the scars seem to last forever.

People have told me I look sleepy all my life because of my eyes, the eyeliner wakes them up and I don't get those comments.

Also, I feel more professional at work when I have on light makeup.
hma128 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hma128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:50am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by hma128 hma128 wrote:

It's weird because in high school, I never wore makeup. I only started wearing makeup about 5 years ago (I'm 24 now), and for a while, I felt like I could not leave my house without wearing makeup. I have discoloration around my mouth and was trying to figure out how to fix that. It has gotten better and now I feel ok about leaving my house without foundation.

I also just tried lash extensions and realized how much of a difference it makes to my bare face. I barely wear makeup now that I have these extensions in.

eyelashes will change your life!  #teameyelashes

Yay! How often do you get them done? I just got a refill and got them a little fuller than the first time and I love them even more. I'm fighting the urge to get yet another refill after this. It was just supposed to be for the holidays Cry
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 5:17am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Beautybyjj SCARED me. The Jamaican lady not so much. If she'd had her eyebrows done she would've still be cute without all of her makeup.

But JJ? JJ? This picture doesn't even show the real difference in her skin tone. That's just weird to me. She's about as dark as me and I can find foundation that matches my skin tone. 

what the pho...this IS beautybyjj in the before picture????????????

You need to see the video of this, if it's still up! When it was posted here some years ago, shock and disbelief all around!

EDIT: DAMN, she made the video private. I'm not surprised and I don't fault her for it, though. The difference was absolutely astounding.

Edited by Midna - Jan 05 2013 at 5:20am
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 5:27am
You know, I don't know how recent these pics are, but her skin has definitely improved by far! Either that or this nude face actually has some makeup on

Edited by Midna - Jan 05 2013 at 5:28am
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 8:20am
Very comfortable. I dog about my biz without makeup majority of the time. Makeup only takes me 2 steps. Foundation and mascara, maybe clear mascara for the eyebrows when done. I look basically the same with and without makeup . I saw a derm for the slight acne I had.

Idk, a decent video posted the girl must've had 10 steps before she just looked normal minus the eyebrows so make that 20 steps. By the time she was done there had to be at least 25-30 steps. Too much.

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jan 05 2013 at 8:30am
bklyngurl33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bklyngurl33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 8:31am
Yup but I do wear makeup (eyebrows, eyeliner, mascara, and sometimes bronzer if I wanna feel special Embarrassed)  I do kinda wish I knew how to apply a full face instead of having to depend on others to do it.  I tell a mua I usually don't wear lots of makeup and what is the finished product majority of time?  I have so much makeup on my face that I feel uncomfortable, especially when I go to mac
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 8:43am
I'm not waking up a hour early or taking an additional hour to put on makeup just to go to the store. Can their SO's surprise them by trying to take them out for dinner really quick or would it take them 2 hours to get ready?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 8:47am
yes since my make-up app skills are non-existent which is also why im obsessed with trying to have blemish free skin. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829>
  Share Topic