Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are you comfortable without makeup?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:57am
Originally posted by BlackstarBlue BlackstarBlue wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Beautybyjj SCARED me. The Jamaican lady not so much. If she'd had her eyebrows done she would've still be cute without all of her makeup.

But JJ? JJ? This picture doesn't even show the real difference in her skin tone. That's just weird to me. She's about as dark as me and I can find foundation that matches my skin tone. 

Because her face is many colours she matches to her neck. That is her claim.
But she wears too much makeup ... regardless of the color of her face not matching her body. She needs to see a dermatologist to correct her facial skin problem and then tone down the makeup.

You know ... the thought occurs to me if she tried to bleach her skin .. it can actually burn her skin so that it gets even darker. I think this is what happened to her .. maybe I am wrong though.
Sponsored Links

tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:58am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Originally posted by tasty0619 tasty0619 wrote:

blush...on your forehead? and on your temples? 

oh.

problem? She is looking rosy all over..grabs umbrella and walks out

lmao

depends on how much she applies

LOL

I visually imagined how I would look with Raizin all over my face, and...no. Just...just no.
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:03am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Techniques: Blush for your face shape

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 by Daniel  | Tags: Techniques, Blush, Face Shape, Top Tip

I'm an absolute blusher addict, I've even been nicknamed the 'patron saint of blush'. I want to show you how to apply your blush to suit your face shape and make you look your most beautiful, by softening angular faces and lengthening rounder ones.

Start by identifying your face shape. Oval faces are often considered the ideal face shape, with prominent cheekbones and a forehead that is slightly wider than the chin. Heart shaped faces have a wide forehead and high cheekbones, and the face tapers to a narrow chin. Square faces have a forehead that is roughly the same width as the cheekbones and chin, while round faces are as wide as they are long.

Face chart - blush for face shapes

interesting. I like blush on my cheekbones only. But I also have a round face so I guess that works.
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:05am
Originally posted by tasty0619 tasty0619 wrote:

blush...on your forehead? and on your temples? 

oh.

Yes, Ladies. I read this somewhere years ago .. so I do this and my face is always alive and vibrant and I wear very little eye makep. My face is oval .. seriously oval.

But LIGHTLY .. everything in moderation. You want a 'glow'. You want to look like you just put a LITTLE something on your face .. not a full face makeup deal. Confused Geesh.

The beauty of makeup is making everyone THINK you are not wearing much. Wink

Edited by Becky - Jan 03 2013 at 10:07am
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:06am
Me without makeup this summer. I think I look nice minus the bags under my eyes Tongue
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:08am
Yes I am, I only do a full face when going out. I do just under eye concealer and powder sometimes if I'm going shopping somewhere nice, or lunch...

Do u all wear makeup to the beach?
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:09am
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

Yes I am, I only do a full face when going out. I do just under eye concealer and powder sometimes if I'm going shopping somewhere nice, or lunch...

Do u all wear makeup to the beach?
I don't not to the pool either
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:11am
I am usually always barefaced. But I've been YT stalking so I'm practicing "beating my face". For instagram purposes. And my manager is in makeup school so I'm her model lol
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:13am
Yea, I follow loveislandbeauty on ig and she wears makeup to the beach. That is too much, too hot for that. I would if I were taking pix at the beach.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:14am
I normally use blot powder and lightly fill in my eyebrows.  The blot powder is to reduce the shine on my face and most likely I would not leave the house without it because my face is an oil machine that produces oil and shine every 6 seconds of the day.  If i didn't have this issue, i would leave the house makeupless without an issue.

A few weeks ago, I had a disagreement with a friend because i said there isn't any harm in using some type of makeup to enhance your beauty and she feels that makeup (even lip gloss) alters a person's appearance too much.  I truly feel that she can really benefit in wearing some sort of makeup...she refuses to put on makeup even if we are going out to party.  For years, this girl refuses to put on some damn lip gloss.   She's not even a tom boy.  I just don't get it....but to each its own.

Funny thing is her new bf told her she would look good with some red lip stick on and now the girl is asking me can we go shopping for some makeup.....like bish please. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 29>