BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Are you comfortable without makeup?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

I'll post a pic with no makeup Tongue
me too.
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:14am
I'm not a makeup expert. I have no idea how to apply foundation, primer, and what is the point of a toner?
I believe makeup should be used to enhance women's beauty not to make them beautiful.
I am comfortable without makeup because I find myself attractive and pretty Heart.
Some days I'll use some mascara and others I will also use some blush. That's as far as I go with makeup. I considered getting a concealer for those days where I try and still don't feel super hot, but I don't even know where to start!
So, instead of looking for the best makeup, I like to try things that may help improve my complexion or diminish the oiliness on my skin, like a mud mask or peeling or some new face lotion or serum.

I believe those will help me in the long term, not makeup.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:16am
Yes, I am comfy without it.
I wish I could wear it more but it gets in my eyes and irritates my contacts.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:29am
I'm definitely comfortable without makeup. All my facial features are enhanced/exaggerated enough as is (big eyes, big eyebrows, etc) - I'd look almost cartoonish with additional enhancements. The smallest amount of makeup - even mascara - makes me look 'overdone', so I don't like how I look when I wear it. 

So long as I keep my eyebrows groomed (I have dem serious joints too - the kind that grow into your hairline and connect in the middle), I'm good to go. Not gonna catch me looking like Bert...

I take really good care of my skin, so I don't have any acne, scars, bumps or blemishes - that's good enough for me, especially in this South Florida heat.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:00am
Im very comfortable without makeup. I think Im cute as fckCool

However, I LOVE MAKEUP!!! Im on the Iman website tryna figure out when they're gonna send out the BB Creme right now!!! I've wanted to work at MAC ever since I went there with my mom when I was a wee lass. I've actually been thinking about going to cosmetology school to supplement my university education.
jayjaynonie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jayjaynonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:29am
completely as long as my lips aren't ashy lol

seriously tho clean face groomed eyebrows and moisturized lips and I'm good.

In the past I went through a phase were I almost always wore some sort of face powder/eyeliner/mascara, etc.. but I tired of that quickly.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:40am
the less chemicals on my skin, the better
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:02am
yes, I am. But I do love makeup...I love getting dolled up. I love cream's analogy to hair. 

I too am not a fan of lipstick only. And that girl that was posted-she looks half done IMO. 
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 4:38am
I'll throw on some lipstick but for my everyday look I don't wear makeup. Very few women do where I live. Those that do wear makeup really should check out some YT videos because their eyes look like spider legs. 
hma128 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hma128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 4:54am
It's weird because in high school, I never wore makeup. I only started wearing makeup about 5 years ago (I'm 24 now), and for a while, I felt like I could not leave my house without wearing makeup. I have discoloration around my mouth and was trying to figure out how to fix that. It has gotten better and now I feel ok about leaving my house without foundation.

I also just tried lash extensions and realized how much of a difference it makes to my bare face. I barely wear makeup now that I have these extensions in.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 29>