BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Are you comfortable without makeup?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:36pm
to each their own, ive been trying to figure out the perfect lipliner to go with my ruby woo. nightmoth- too brown for me

Edited by Y.Gun - Jan 02 2013 at 8:36pm
Sponsored Links

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

Her eyes look very bare. Looks a lil weird with that lippy even if she is pretty.

Looks incomplete.

right. and its not about looking pretty, you can look very pretty but with horrible make-up. 
it just looks bad. 
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:39pm
she doesn't look bad, she looks fine
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:41pm
ruby woo. over hyped
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:43pm
i think when yall see a person you kinda automatically think, "oh wow, some liner could really add to her look... and some blush" 
youre just kinda conditioned.. and conditioned to fully made up faces and just how that can look so much better.. but she really looks fine.. shes still pretty. 

do yall use two diff foundation colors for the diff colors on your face? 

my skin is going through something right now honestly but typically its nice and basically 1 color  
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

ruby woo. over hyped
ive really never used a red like it. others are too orange, or just a weird red for my skintone, the blue undertones in rubywoo are just perfect. Only thing i hate is the dryness
JayeBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JayeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:43pm
I always have on at least mascara and under eye concealer. I've worn mascara every day since I was about 13 and under eye concealer ever since my baby was born. Frankly, my under eye circles are a secret best kept between me and Jesus. I wear lipgloss as well but I don't consider that to be makeup. It's an essential life requirement like food and water. I haven't met a woman over 25 who could not benefit from the use of some concealer and usually more.
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:43pm
Yes, depending on the day. I do prefer to spruce myself up, even if just a lil bit just in case I run into someone of importance and for my own enjoyment.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

to each their own, ive been trying to figure out the perfect lipliner to go with my ruby woo. nightmoth- too brown for me

cherry or auburn
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

ruby woo. over hyped

Blasphemy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair