Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are You Brand Loyal?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 12:15am
I am only loyal to things that works.  Everything else...price wins out.
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 3:27am
My husband loves Ford but I don't give a damn about brands.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 4:31am
Very much so.

I always have to use Cottonelle tissue, Secret deodorant, Huggies baby wipes, Always pads, Tampax tampons, Glade plug-ins and carpet freshener, and Bounty paper towels.

When I find what works for me, I stick to it. I hate experimenting and it sucks. Better safe than sorry.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 4:41am
Oh yes, to many to list but here's a few;

Tide-detergent
Scott-toilet paper
CoCo Chanel Mademoiselle-Fragrance / Bath and Body Works
Vita Bath-body wash
Ahava Facial/Skin Care Products
Hair products vary however I always seem to return to Nexxus
Febreze
The indestructible All Weather Leather Dooneys

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 7:43am
Yes I am because more than likely I have done extensive research on the product. Telling me I got the cheapest one is not a good enough reason to bring it home.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 9:55am
very 
marissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote marissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 10:02am
Nope. Not one bit. I love going from changing from one brand to the next and trying new things. I would get soooooooooooooooo bored if I had to buy the same brand all the time.

After taking a few marketing classes at uni, I'm even less brand loyal. Most of it is the same/similar except for fragrance and a few additives.

I'm a virgo btw.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 10:49am
Nope. I feel like as long as it's good quality IDGAF about the name on it. Sometimes generic forms of certain products end up being better than name brands of that same product anyway.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 1:01pm
This could be a great product sharing thread.
I love so research newly recommended products.
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

I use those same brands Thumbs Up How would you feel if you SO came home with some 1 ply and Ajax?  

1 ply? I'd have an attitude.

But I love Ajax. The powder? That's the only thing I clean my bathrooms with. That or the Comet powder.  But that's more of me knowing how well they work versus being brand loyal.  If, I dunno...StoreBrandA came out with a powder I'd use them interchangeably. 

Matter of fact, when I run out of the powder and go to the store, I don't really search for Ajax or Comet. I just search for what looks like the can of powder lol.  Whichever one it is is the one I use until I run out again. 

Edited by .hott.pink. - Aug 26 2013 at 1:26pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair