Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Are You Brand Loyal?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

@GKisses, Thank you!!  He is of the mindset that it's all the same.  I simply don't understand.  His dish soap doesn't even make bubbles.......  How is that the same?

That tissue and dish soap saves u sooooo much money in the long run... you only need a couple drops of the dish soap and ur good!ugh its beaufiul and the suds oh the suds.... Im a sucker for them...lol Ive tried that Ajax before and i used so much just getting some decent bubble action only for them to be gone after I walked a way for a few minutesSleepy Neva!!!

Im a Taurus as well so maybe it is something with usLOL
Sponsored Links

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 10:58pm
That might be how I have to sell him.  He is great with money and I appreciate that but in some cases he's not saving any money at all.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 10:59pm
No
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 11:02pm
As a Taurus I can relate. I am brand loyal.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 11:04pm
Only New Balance Tennis shoes for over 11yrs...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 11:27pm
Clothing, yes!

Everything else I am flexible with. Well wait, I need name brand cocoa puffs.LOL
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 11:39pm
I can be with certain items.

Deodorant, shower gel, etc. I can't take the chance of these products shaming me lol or leaving me all dry and ashy.

Toilet paper. I refuse to use the rough stuff.

Seasonings. Must be Maggi, Goya, and Lawrys. 

Coffee. Almost caused a rift in my house. 

Fabric Softener and dryer sheets.

Floor cleaner. Fabuloso or nothing.

Bleach. Clorox or nothing.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 11:46pm
Yes and No. 

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 11:55pm
I'm a Taurus and I can't relate LOL I'm a struggling, graduate student ... and I'm trying to be frugal. I buy what's on sale.  I have preferences, but in the end I usually go with the cheaper option.  (I'm more particular with foods, but that's for other reasons).
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 12:02am
Electronics mostly. But not to any unwavering extent.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic