Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Are you as pretty as your mother was the age you
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are you as pretty as your mother was the age you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 10:45pm
We look too totally different to compare. At my age she was a very thin 5'2 90something pounds. I'm a brickhouse at 5'8 160. We don't even look alike facially. For all I know my dad could have popped me out.

I would have to measure us on two different prettiness scales LOL

Edited by Samoneisthebest - May 01 2013 at 10:46pm
Sponsored Links

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 10:59pm
Nowhere close.  My mother was and is so ridiculously stunning.  She still gets hit on right before my eyes and ain't nobody checking for her daughter lol  Actually I'm alright but I ain't my moms.  She's bad.
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 11:04pm
No...
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 3:29am
Facially, I look nothing like my mum so it's hard to compare...I guess I'm a smaller version of her body-wise except I'm very small-boned with more booty and less boobage.LOL

I've been told I look more like my maternal grandma when she was younger.
Le Madonna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Le Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 3:56am
I look better. 
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 4:35am

I'm a heavier bigger breasted version of my mom when she was at my age. I do have her bubble butt and thick legs thoughLOL. She was stacked too, and bad mamma jamma back in the day.  She's still gorgeous, everyone says I have her smile!Big smile

Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 5:29am
Yes.thank goodness I was worried about myself years ago
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 6:03am
Yes.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 6:35am

yep
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 6:39am
Can't compare, but do I look better than my father hell yeah, he just light skin so in the 80s he was the man cause he was beige.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic