BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are you a "yes (wo)MAN"?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 2:10pm
yes I am
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 2:14pm
I can't say no to dick. 
Everything else though...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 2:18pm
lol
money?
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

I have no problems telling ANYBODY hells to the no

.....Except maybe my nephew. Only cause he has dimples and the puppy dog eyes, but he's growing out of them so I'll be immune shortly

Too late, he knows your weaknesses.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 3:31pm
Yes, when it comes to family and friends and when I do say no I feel guilty like I SHOULD have said yes Confused
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 4:05pm

I have a hard time saying no, so instead I just ignore the hale out of folks msgs, texts, phone calls go straight to voicemail everytime until they take the hint and go away on their own

this works well in most cases^^
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 4:09pm
i guess i used to be. im not sure what changed. i say no like it aint nothing....im now working on how to say no without explaining myself.wmahah
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 4:30pm
heck nah. My lazy azz dont like doing nothing for myself and you want me to do something for you?? i say say no or "uhhh, probably not". my mom is a yes person. her friends and family run her to the ground and give nothing back. whenever the want something they go straight to my mom and she says yes with out any forethought of whether or not she's working. Its sad. I wish she would say no. Like my mom's friend ( lets call her A) has a big house just like ours. A's friend is having a baby so A wants to throw a baby shower. She goes to tell another lady that my mom really doesnt know to ask my mom to have the party at our house. What? it's YOUR friend why have the baby shower at OUR house? and my mom immediately says yes. this happens all the time. Random people keep wanting to hold parties at our house because it's big. Its annoying because they're raising our utility bills. I really wish she would grow a back bone. she pays for people's plane tickets when she knows damn well they're not going to pay her back, she lets people borrow her good beautiful clothes knowing they arent going to give it back.
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 6:38pm
I used to be. Then I had a child, turned 30 and stopped caring too much about what people think of me. I practiced saying no with smaller things, now I have no qualms saying no to most things.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 6:42pm
I have no problem saying no.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12