Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Are you a loser?( serious thread though)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

You're pappy couldn't hold a candle to some of the black men I know. He should be ashamed of himself. As a basic black...he should be scorned and thrashed...iggnant nicca... sold his identity for the white mans imaginary privileges.

He is the poster child for the Coon confessions thread.  

Ok, I started this thread wondering if people ever felt in a bad situation and didn't know what to do. I shared a personal story about something I am going through with a loved one and it turned into something else. If you want to continue to insult me go ahead but you should know that no one is perfect and it really doesnt matter what you think about my family.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:14pm
Hey, Princess. It sounds like you've been through a lot of things that were beyond your control and you're having an understandably difficult time coping with them. I don't have anything to say about your father, but I do think you would benefit from therapy. You can find a black one if it'd make you more comfortable. There's  nothing to be scared or ashamed about. Thumbs Up

(assuming this was all real)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:22pm
It's sad that this thread had to turn into this. Some of you ladies on bhm are very supportive and helpful and your comments really made me feel better. others need to be more sensitive to others
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Hey, Princess. It sounds like you've been through a lot of things that were beyond your control and you're having an understandably difficult time coping with them. I don't have anything to say about your father, but I do think you would benefit from therapy. You can find a black one if it'd make you more comfortable. There's  nothing to be scared or ashamed about. Thumbs Up

(assuming this was all real)

Thanks. I appreciate it.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Ive taken on more multiple consulting gigs

Im jamaican, more than one job is meh LOL
Shoooot.LOL

Oh and I don't think the OP is a loser.

Oh and Dead @ designating entire populations as lazy.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

It's sad that this thread had to turn into this. Some of you ladies on bhm are very supportive and helpful and your comments really made me feel better. others need to be more sensitive to others

Funny.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Ive taken on more multiple consulting gigs

Im jamaican, more than one job is meh LOL

my dh tried to pick up an extra IT job once and left after like 2 weeks. i was like "what the hell kinda Caribbean person are you?!"

i told my mom and his dad and they were both like "weak american who can't work 2 jobs"LOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:44pm
right?!

if I complain about stress, being tired, no time for this or that, I get the Shaq face

since I have an auntie that's a nurse, she's worked 3 shifts 6 days a week and 2 shifts on the 7 day for over 30 years
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:43am
Ya'll go HARD AF On BHM..
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 5:29am
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

You're pappy couldn't hold a candle to some of the black men I know. He should be ashamed of himself. As a basic black...he should be scorned and thrashed...iggnant nicca... sold his identity for the white mans imaginary privileges.

He is the poster child for the Coon confessions thread.  

Ok, I started this thread wondering if people ever felt in a bad situation and didn't know what to do. I shared a personal story about something I am going through with a loved one and it turned into something else. If you want to continue to insult me go ahead but you should know that no one is perfect and it really doesnt matter what you think about my family.

The sad part is you don't realize how the way your father is, is directly linked to you feeling the way you do. You were raised in an environment that is not conducive to having a positive self.

and PSA...I gave plenty of good advice within this thread, but of course you gonna breeze by that and address this. I didn't make your Dad the way he is, and yes he pisses me off...so 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic