Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Are you a loser?( serious thread though)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:14am
Loser in middle school
I arrived in high school
but yes I was, am the awkward black girl
Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:17am
free post time yet?

I'm making asian turkey burgers for dinner tonite!  Yummy.

princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:55am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

My mother told me that he started hating black people after he got promoted to a better job. When I was very small my dad had a lower position and we lived in a mostly black neighborhood. Pretty soon, he came up and we moved to a wealthier white area. Ever since then my husband fell for white people and has been a coon ever since. Sad but true. He even supported bill o riely when he said minorities were ruining the white establishment. I was pretty shocked , I know he loves white people but I realized he seriously has a problem.
Shawty...this milk don't seem clean...is it your Daddy or your "DADDY" LOLLOLLOL..

You clowning extra early in the morn.

My mom told me the story and she calls my dad husband. It's a typo. sorry.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:56am
I am not trolling. I don't really have alot of people to talk to irl. I don't really trust my parents that much and I don't have close friends. I have hang out buddies but not anyone I can really talk to. 
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:59am

I am not trolling. I don't really have alot of people to talk to irl. I don't really trust my parents that much and I don't have close friends. I have hang out buddies but not anyone I can really talk to. 

If possible, try a therapist.  They get paid to listen and be helpful.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Smack you're father and tell him to quit cooning or else. That's what I did t o my father or actually hit him in his pacemaker. Coons got to be shooked up.

He really is a lost case. I've tried reasoning it won't work. Sometimes its best to just let people do what they want. My mom and I jokingly wish he would profess his love for white people at a KKK meeting. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:05am
Honey B...if you feel like a loser, you will be a loser. You've got to make changes in how you view things. That is easier said than done, but start with positive confirmation in the mirror. find things you like about yourself. It takes time to change your outlook, but it can happen. You can continue to be a victim of a situation or take control of the situation, it's your choice.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:06am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

If possible, try a therapist.  They get paid to listen and be helpful.

Thanks but I am scared. Its unfair but if you do seek mental help it goes on your record and it can bar you from employment.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

My mother told me that he started hating black people after he got promoted to a better job. When I was very small my dad had a lower position and we lived in a mostly black neighborhood. Pretty soon, he came up and we moved to a wealthier white area. Ever since then my husband fell for white people and has been a coon ever since. Sad but true. He even supported bill o riely when he said minorities were ruining the white establishment. I was pretty shocked , I know he loves white people but I realized he seriously has a problem.
Shawty...this milk don't seem clean...is it your Daddy or your "DADDY" LOLLOLLOL..

You clowning extra early in the morn.
LOLLOLLOLLOL
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:23am

Question...you said your dad hates blacks...is that american blacks or is it black people from his country too? You made the statement "basically black" so that brings me to the conclusion that your dad (and you were raised) has some sort of superiority over american black folk?

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Nov 16 2012 at 9:23am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>