Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are you a loser?( serious thread though)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:00am
yall forgot she did this thread?

She isn't too far off from her dad.  Seems like he influenced her thoughts
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:05am
Princess honey is legit.
No troll
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:22am
Originally posted by wrote:

Thanks but I am scared. Its unfair but if you do seek mental help it goes on your record and it can bar you from employment.

I've never heard this.  But I don't think you have to be diagnosed.  Some people see a therapist just to have someone to listen and overcome obstacles in their life..

Edited by K_Camille - Nov 16 2012 at 10:23am
babelipsss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote babelipsss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:29am
The OP has been misled.  The physican/patient relationship is confidential.  That means the doctor (to include psychiatrists) keeps all your information between you and him.  Give professional help a try, OP.  You sound like you might need some help on a variety of subjects.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:32am
Originally posted by babelipsss babelipsss wrote:

The OP has been misled.  The physican/patient relationship is confidential.  That means the doctor (to include psychiatrists) keeps all your information between you and him.  Give professional help a try, OP.  You sound like you might need some help on a variety of subjects.
this^^

and employers don't search ur medical records for employment, just criminal & maybe credit
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:37am
i can believe everything else. 
but your father is haitian and believes that slavery is good for black people? ConfusedOuch

let's talk about this OP. Hug
used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:45am
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Yes you are a loser...to Romney! He does not care if you (and I mean you as a person) take another breath? 

The man has an inflated ego of himself...being that his own father was on public assistance, made his money and gave him a better life, you'd think he'd have a little more balance, no such luck.

Question, what nationality is your Dad?

Haitian, we are basically black.

Represent!!Thumbs Up
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:53am

I do not think I am aloser! however I don't believe in karma....why?? because I am such a nice person and I am good to people yet I get all these haters who try to bring me down! bad things have happen to me and my family that I know we do not deserve.

CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:12pm
Yes, I've felt that way.  Something happened to me last year that made my whole life change, but today I look at it as an opportunity to redefine my life.  I do know what it's like to be laughed at/kicked while you're down.  Your father sounds like a serious coon though.  I'm sorry how could slavery ever have benefited black people?  It's been a devastation to black people with results that even show today.  He needs to read about our history more.

Also, God doesn't hate you.  I think I'm going through it because I need a new path, needed to grow up some, and need to become stronger.  Things happen for a reason, whatever that maybe.

Edited by CuteNSweet - Nov 16 2012 at 12:22pm
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:45pm
Soooy un perdedor. Imma loser baby so why dont ya kill me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
  Share Topic