Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Are you a loser?( serious thread though)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

You're pappy couldn't hold a candle to some of the black men I know. He should be ashamed of himself. As a basic black...he should be scorned and thrashed...iggnant nicca... sold his identity for the white mans imaginary privileges.

He is the poster child for the Coon confessions thread.  

Ok, I started this thread wondering if people ever felt in a bad situation and didn't know what to do. I shared a personal story about something I am going through with a loved one and it turned into something else. If you want to continue to insult me go ahead but you should know that no one is perfect and it really doesnt matter what you think about my family.

The sad part is you don't realize how the way your father is, is directly linked to you feeling the way you do. You were raised in an environment that is not conducive to having a positive self.

and PSA...I gave plenty of good advice within this thread, but of course you gonna breeze by that and address this. I didn't make your Dad the way he is, and yes he pisses me off...so 

I do appreciate it but still he is my father and I know that all of things that he did are bad but still he is my father and although he did do some really bad things, I think its a little harshly worded.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:10pm

Karma never worked for me, someone abused me and that person is living a great life while I have to suffer for it. Karma doesn't work for me
[/QUOTE] 

this is what I really wanted to say with this thread. That is why i felt bad.

Edited by princesshoneybee - Nov 17 2012 at 12:11pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:11pm
IA Princess no matter what he is your father and to hear harsh things about him are hurtful.

Its not hard to be mindful of that
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:11pm
Not about my father. He is the way he is and I just ignore his comments.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
  Share Topic