Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

are you a genuinely a good person?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:48pm
Yes.
I'm also a smart person though.
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:51pm
yes...because I care, I care about people a lot

..I know I'm nt perfect and I don't always get it right but I'm compassionate for sure
Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

Good by who's/what standards?  If we are talking about by God's standards, then of course not; no mortal human is.  The best we can do in that regard is ensure we are covered by the sacrifice of Jesus and allow the Holy Spirit to lead us to Godliness.

I'm considered "good" by most people around me because I don't make a fuss and I'm fairly compliant and my life is socially acceptable more or less.  Break the mold and I'm instantly "lazy" "disobedient" "careless" or whatever other adjective they want to use.
lets not confuse good with perfect. nobody is perfect but we can live to God's standards.  a good person can sin, but those sins are far and few in between with them always practicing a good life style. a non-good/bad person lives controlled by bad habits and frequent  misconduct. being good is like being fit, it takes constant effort to achieve and remain that way but its possible

Edited by Josephuss - Mar 25 2014 at 7:04pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 7:06pm
I'm a good person. But I think I do good because I don't want people to think I'm a bad person...So does that still make me good even when I want to do the opposite?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 7:56pm
I guess by those standards that would be a no.

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I'm good except when I'm bad.

Basically 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 8:07pm
Damn, Jo is good at pep talk. 
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 8:37pm
Yes, and very empathetic.
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 8:37pm
I've been told I'm very kind. I do know I am, but sometimes people's behaviour annoy me. I've also been told I can look too serious. so you can't really tell I'm nice unless you talk to me/get to know me. Being good, nice or kind's a great thing, but sometimes people want to take advantage of it.

I'm a Cancer. I think many Cancerians are really nice people, with the exception of the boy who picked on me in the 6th grade Angry. I will never forget that boy, Jerome. We had the same birthdays but he was the complete opposite of me: loud, obnoxious, mean. Cry

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

lets not confuse good with perfect. nobody is perfect but we can live to God's standards.  a good person can sin, but those sins are far and few in between with them always practicing a good life style. a non-good/bad person lives controlled by bad habits and frequent  misconduct. being good is like being fit, it takes constant effort to achieve and remain that way but its possible
Heart
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>