Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are We Too Sexy?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are We Too Sexy?
    Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 11:32am
Random thoughts:  Are black women sexy? No doubt! When it comes to sexiness sisters have no equal. But can I be honest with you? Im actually TIRED of sexy black women. Now hear me out on this, please.    Sexiness dont mean jack snot. Not in the grand scheme of things. Visually appealing, yes. But I cant eat sexiness. Sexiness wont help pay these bills or pay off our student loans. Sexiness wont qualify for a mortgage, or get the IRS off my back long enough to make my next big business move.    Sexiness wont help me raise these kids. Neither will it teach my daughters their true worth and value in this world.    We got way too many Sexy sistas out here with nothing else to bring to the table. Sexiness is the totality of their package. And thats WACK!     Most black men looking for a relationship want a USEFUL woman. Visual appeal alone wont cut it. Besides: there are so many black women competing to be the sexiest, its not even a race worth entering.    Can you cook? Do you clean? Do you have mothering skills Do you love your father? Respect him? Respect other black men in general? Have you divested yourself of prior relationship ba ge? Can you hold a conversation about REAL world events? And no: Love and Hip Hop doesnt count!    Do you have a REAL relationship with a REAL God: or do you follow the fake one many American Christians have invented for themselves because hes more tolerable than the actual Truth?    These are the kind of questions discerning men are asking nowadays.    So if sexiness is all you bring to the table, you can keep it. Id rather have a woman of pure unadulterated SUBSTANCE. And Im sure I speak for most conscious-thinking brothers out there on this one.    Theres a new breed of black men out there ladies. And we aint settling for second best or taking any shorts. Either come correct or go get with Tyrone. Thats all many of you are use to dealing with anyway...
Random thoughts:
Are black women sexy? No doubt! When it comes to sexiness sisters have no equal. But can I be honest with you? I'm actually TIRED of sexy blackwomen. Now hear me out on this, please.

Sexiness don't mean jack snot. Not in the grand scheme of things. Visually appealing, yes. But I can't eat sexiness. Sexiness won't help pay these bills or pay off our student loans. Sexiness won't qualify for a mortgage, or get the IRS off my back long enough to make my next big business move.

Sexiness won't help me raise these kids. Neither will it teach my daughters their true worth and value in this world.

We got way too many 'Sexy' sistas out here with nothing else to bring to the table. Sexiness is the totality of their package. And that's WACK! 

Most black men looking for a relationship want a USEFUL woman. Visual appeal alone won't cut it. Besides: there are so many black women competing to be the sexiest, it's not even a race worth entering.

Can you cook? Do you clean? Do you have mothering skills Do you love your father? Respect him? Respect other black men in general? Have you divested yourself of prior relationship ba ge? Can you hold a conversation about REAL world events? And no: Love and Hip Hop doesn't count!

Do you have a REAL relationship with a REAL God: or do you follow the fake one many American Christians have invented for themselves because he's more tolerable than the actual Truth?

These are the kind of questions discerning men are asking nowadays.

So if sexiness is all you bring to the table, you can keep it. I'd rather have a woman of pure unadulterated SUBSTANCE. And I'm sure I speak for most conscious-thinking brothers out there on this one.

There's a new breed of black men out there ladies. And we ain't settling for second best or taking any shorts. Either come correct or go get with Tyrone. That's all many of you are use to dealing with anyway...
Sponsored Links

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 11:33am
Thoughts?
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 11:46am
So......he got both IRS debt and multiple kids?

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 12:43pm
what is the man bringing to the table?
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 12:48pm
i died @ 
1. not sh!t 
2. not fvckin sh!t 
3. not muthafvckin sh!t

whoever wrote that OP sounds like he has been rejected by one too many of those sexy sistas he whining about 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (32) Thanks(32)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 12:54pm
lol

why do these nigguhs act like they cant get a woman who is sexy just as well as she is smart?

cant relate
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (25) Thanks(25)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:00pm
I've noticed that the men who make it their mission to write long ass "self-help" posts and/or books for women are usually wildly misogynistic and/or abusive. If not physically then most certainly emotionally and mentally. 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

lol

why do these nigguhs act like they cant get a woman who is sexy just as well as she is smart?

cant relate
because you live in the land of nod, tir na nog, shangri la tri city area and are dating unicorns? 

smart and sexy? that sh!t don't exist...  

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:03pm
I think he might be getting sexy and something else, I don't know what, mixed up.  You can be sexy and knowledgeable about current events at the same time.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:03pm
maybe he needs to stop following those 'thrush models' on instagram and tumblr

yes i said thrush!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists