BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Are we too perverted? SPINOFF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:24pm
I don't think perverted is the right word. But we see sex in everything honestly.

I heard they are a bit more liberal in europe.
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

Idk bout the op itself, but people do watch way too much PICS these days. Our minds have been ruined on what sex should be like.

I definitely agree with that.

Dr. Drew was just saying on his podcast that there was a university trying to do a study on how p.orn affects young males, but they had to scrap the study because they couldn't find any males who hadn't viewed PICS to be the control group.

He was also saying that it's no surprise that people in their 20's are finding it hard to have relationships because the males in that age group have had access to PICS since puberty and in many ways are now wired to need more extreme forms of sexual stimulation and don't really see the need for relationships since they can get sexual satisfaction easily from p.orn.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

I don't think perverted is the right word. But we see sex in everything honestly.

Do you recall the picture below ? I could never find the 9 dolphins lol .

Edited by india100 - Jan 18 2013 at 8:36pm
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:37pm
PICS has given men a very *&%^$#@Eed up view of sex. Thats why they are so quick to call women hoes.

Edited by Finesseful - Jan 18 2013 at 8:38pm
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

Do you recall the picture below ? I could never find the 9 dolphins lol .

I found them. Look at the gray parts, lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:41pm

Idk bout the op itself, but people do watch way too much PICS these days. Our minds have been ruined on what sex should be like.

PICS did more good than bad for me. Just have to understand what you're watching.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:43pm
I don't think we are too perverted...I think America as a society is way too conservative when it comes to sex...I think finding sex in everything we see has a lot to do with how common molestation, rape, etc really is.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jan 18 2013 at 8:44pm
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:43pm
PICS is useful if you trying to learn some tricks, but if you are using it as you primary form of sexual stimulation & interaction (which many guys do) then it will become a problem later.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:43pm
I know some of y'all watch that creepy Japanese hentai stuff. That's why y'all are all messed up.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:46pm

PICS is useful if you trying to learn some tricks, but if you are using it as you primary form of sexual stimulation & interaction (which many guys do) then it will become a problem later.

I haven't learned Anything from PICS bc a lot of those girls can't even sck a dck and it's all camera play. I do think a lot of boys use it as a tool but in my experiences men grow out of that with age. If I meet a 30 yr old man an he bangs me like a PICS star I'm gonna call u bc I will feel violated. Lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>