Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

are they swingers???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Was it said? Husband filed for a divorce

Aww man! Ruined my fantasy.
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 2:19pm
Simon is FOUL for that and so is she. I can not wrap my mind around why people who are cheating don't wrap it up? Especially in those cases where if it ever becomes public it would be twice the shame/disappointment/heartbreak etc. Say for instance, Your spouses's/sibling's/good friend's/ parent's/boss's partner?! if you must smash why not do so protected? Married and pregnant with another man's child...terrible.Dead

I wonder how the husband found out. I wonder if she told him or if someone else did or he did some snooping? I also wonder if this hadn't come out if she would have carried on like the baby was his, paternity fraud style.

ETA It's always your friend (not the stranger) trying to "bruck your foot" the HARDEST

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 01 2013 at 2:27pm
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Was it said? Husband filed for a divorce

Aww man! Ruined my fantasy.
Simon Cowell is a homewrecker -- at least according to his good friend who filed divorce papers accusing Simon of banging and then knocking up his wife DURING their marriage, TMZ has learned. 

Andrew Silverman has filed divorce docs in New York and TMZ has learned he's alleging ADULTERY in seeking to end his marriage to Lauren Silverman ... who is believed to be pregnant with Simon's child. 

It's pretty shocking ... in New York claiming adultery is like a legal nuclear weapon ... if proven, the cheating party (and Simon) can be forced to take a DNA test -- something that's hard to get in New York when a couple is married and the wife gets pregnant.

In the docs, Silverman, the plaintiff, lists Lauren as a defendant and Cowell as a co-respondent. 

Andrew doesn't pull any punches in the divorce papers, saying, "The nature of this action is: to dissolve the marriage between the parties based upon (1) the commission of acts of adultery by the defendant and (2) defendant's cruel and inhuman treatment of the plaintiff."

Andrew is also seeking sole custody of the couple's 7-year-old son ... and wants the judge to approve the couple's pre-nup they signed back in 2003. 

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/01/simon-cowell-divorce-lauren-silverman-andrew-adultery/#ixzz2akdxMwuN 
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 3:31pm
Simon n chick broke the rules. No falling in love, no private trysts, no babies!
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 4:22pm
 SweetNovember* carolina cutie & Gkisses dirty minds must think alike cause... LOLLOLLOLEvil Smile

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 9:23pm
I wonder if they had a pre-nup.....can't wait until her side comes out.....Simon looks like a. Seal to me
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 10:48pm
well I guess the weekend in the OP confirmed his suspicions Ouch
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 8:45pm
is it true that Simon offered her $95 million in support. Is that the going rate these days? lol
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 9:06pm
I think the husband knew but didn't want to believe it.  They already have a son together.

I think the husband just thought his wife was just being friendly.  The threesome seem like they have been friends for quite some time.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 10:02pm
simon looks bbored lol

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/03/article-2384158-1B2093D5000005DC-819_634x474.jpg
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic