BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Motherhood
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Are These Normal Mood Swings?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
SimplyKimmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SimplyKimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are These Normal Mood Swings?
    Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 6:46pm
I just found out that I'm pregnant.. A normal woman would be excited I assume. Me, not so much. I was not thrilled b/c it wasn't planned but sort of relived that I can even conceive (I had doubts that I could). So onto the "mood swings" .. I've been struggling w/the decision to keep it or not. At night ( at bed time mostly) I feel like I can't do it.. When I wake up in the morning I feel like I can.. Is this normal or no? TIA.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:29am
yes its normal. they say a worried parent is a good parent. i went through that same thing and whadda know...my kids are still alive, and healthyDead poor joke but its the truth lol. just remember some ppl have babies and have nothing but they manage to do it. you can do it. its not easy, and face it you will be tired but there is also fun, joy and laughter.  yeah youre gonna be moody ( my friend was so moody she began being angry at trees) pregnancy is so funny...you might just be tired. dont feed into that tired/negativity.

congrats!!  send me a message if you wanna chat. im not the perfect mom but i can help you..or speak to someone closest to you. <3 :) i totally rambled but im happy for you.

SimplyKimmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyKimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

yes its normal. they say a worried parent is a good parent. i went through that same thing and whadda know...my kids are still alive, and healthyDead poor joke but its the truth lol. just remember some ppl have babies and have nothing but they manage to do it. you can do it. its not easy, and face it you will be tired but there is also fun, joy and laughter.  yeah youre gonna be moody ( my friend was so moody she began being angry at trees) pregnancy is so funny...you might just be tired. dont feed into that tired/negativity.

congrats!!  send me a message if you wanna chat. im not the perfect mom but i can help you..or speak to someone closest to you. <3 :) i totally rambled but im happy for you.

Thanks for the advice and humor .. I definitely appreciate it. Still lol @ your friend being angry @ trees!!
softkitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 10:03pm
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
The mood swings are perfectly normal. Some days will be better than others, but you will get through it. I went through days when i was mad/happy/crying for no reason or just felt overwhelmed. Talk it out or if you're the praying type pray it out. If it makes you feel better, God never gives you more than you can bear Wink
MooBerries View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooBerries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2013 at 9:18pm
Yupp I had the craziest mood swings when I was pregant
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic