Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
Poll Question: What is your favourite hair type?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [50.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [50.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Are there any non Chinese or Indian Vendors?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Lolu1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lolu1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are there any non Chinese or Indian Vendors?
    Posted: Apr 24 2016 at 1:10pm
Hey guys, I've been doing a lot of research to buy my FLW and it seems that all hair is supplied and sold is from China and India (mostly China selling Indian hair from temples or chinese hair bought from mainland areas). There is no brazillian, mongolian, european, russian/slavic.... or whatever they want you to believe right now hair. Although they might process the Indian and Chinese hair to feel like it. What I was wondering was if they are any vendors in those countries selling those types of hair e.g Brazillian vendors selling Brazillian hair, Russian vendors selling Russian hair, Italian vendors selling Italian hair etc...

Edited by Lolu1234 - Apr 24 2016 at 1:15pm
Sponsored Links

bellahairNYC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellahairNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2016 at 8:55am
HI DEAR! i AM THE VENDOR YOU ARE LOOKING FOR !

Let me introduce our company  briefly: New York Bella Hair company---- factory based hair supplier, we have an showroom and storage in Queens, New York. Our factory is one of the biggest professional hair products manufacturers and exporters in Shandong province of China. The factory is found in the year 2001, covering 25, 000 square meters. There are more than 400 workers and we can produce more than 100, 000 pieces hair goods each month.

We provide all kinds of 100% human virgin hair like single drawn, ombre hair and "one donate" hair, clip in, cold fusion and micro ring in all different textures. all of our hair can be dyed ,bleached, washed and permed. and also high quality hair that is no shedding,no tangling and no smell. We manage the company with the belief that quality is for living and honesty for development.

EVERYTHING WILL BE WHOLESALE PRICE!

address: 63-44 Saunders St,Rego Park ,NY, 11374

Our Webside:      http://www.bellahairnyc.com/ - www.bellahairnyc.com

http://www.bellahairchina.com/ - www.bellahairchina.com

Phone/whatsaap:   tel:646-226-5059 - 646-226-5059  (Carol)

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2016 at 10:03am
Its all Asian or Indian  of some sort the rest is just marketing ploys. 

Edited by Princess Grace - Oct 07 2016 at 10:03am
PinoyHairAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinoyHairAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2016 at 11:46am
There's Filipino hair too. Good quality hair but I have yet to see a full lace wig with Filipino hair. It's always either a lacefront or a closure wig. Chinese vendors got the wig construction game on lock so I guess you'd have a better luck with buying your own hair and sending it to China to be made into a wig.
IamAJ625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamAJ625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2016 at 5:49pm
there's Filipino hair. and there are Russians who sell Russian hair. And there is also Vietnamese hair as well. Other than those I have YET to see any authentic hair outside of Indian or actual Chinese grown hair.
IamAJ625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamAJ625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2016 at 5:51pm
OH and Cambodian!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2016 at 12:37pm
Both of the " there is this ____" too, in my mind were added to the Asian category. 

NooraSeyadi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NooraSeyadi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2016 at 7:31am
Hello girls, I've been lurking this forums for quite some years. I'm from the middle east, Bahrain specifically, English is my second language so ignore or correct me if I come up with some grammatical mistakes.

It is actually difficult to get hair from Brazil or western European countries unless you're going to buy the remy hair from the saloons or have someone there to collect hair for you by paying girls for their hair. 

I own a shop and I import the Indian hair mainly from Raj Impex (you need to fly to India if you want the good cuts). Also, you can get Malaysian hair, which is simply taken from the big Indian community living there (they hold Malaysian passports now).

If you want Slavic hair I believe russianhair.net provides that, but the prices are sky high. You can get some good Eurasian hair from NHH website by Alexander, he seems to be authentic, this man been collecting hair for long time before setting up the website.

I used to import Chinese hair from KevinCN but I lost his contact after they shut down @yahoo.com.cn.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic