Perfect Hair Collection

Are retail workers justified in being upset

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:48pm
i wouldn't be caught dead shopping on black friday (that shyt dont even sound right ) let alone thanksgiving evening. no.
Sponsored Links

starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:48pm
They be lying though. They say everyone has to work on a particular day and then they still go and give off to whom they please. They just tell everyone that everyone has to work so they don't argue about it.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i wouldn't be caught dead shopping on black friday (that shyt dont even sound right ) let alone thanksgiving evening. no.

I agree. It ain't worth it.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

my momma works in health care and might be working. stfu and suck it up.
Healthcare is a diff ballpark though
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:01am
My dad's a cop. He usually spends those late nights arresting disgruntled shoppers. I'm sure he wants to be at home with us, but he realizes it's his job and money is money when you have bills.

Edited by femmefatale85 - Nov 13 2012 at 12:01am
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:09am
I would be more upset working retail....poor babies 
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:13am
I don't see any real reason why stores are starting black friday ON thanksgiving. I read it's happening at other retail stores too. Seems greedy and unnecessary as hell. 
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:23am
yes I think its wrong. The whole point of holiday is for most shops and biz. to be closed! If TArget starts to break this tradtion maybe they will start a trend and goodbye to holidays everywhere! I think I hate Capatilisim
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:28am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

See this is what happens when its hard to find jobs and folks get taken advantage of by their employers. In many states its not so easy as just going to find a job. Tarjay was the first retail place i worked at that didnt offer time and half for holiday work. Even Kmart did that had gave u 80% off of certain merchandise andddd made u a big dinner... and yes they are close to being out of business but still...lol that kind of stuff made ppl volunteer to work. Which made them happier workers.... So ya dont be surprised when all the sh!t u want is gone.... because its not... its just in the back being held for a supervisor or summin. 

This did cross my mind.  That's the angle most will play.  Be grateful u got a job.  And when this economy gets worse (for the folks not in a STEM related field).....you'll have more of this.   This gettin taken advantage of because they know u won't quit because they could find someone else on the same day u leave to take your job.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:30am

Like I said..........I used to work retail...and I have worked many a Black Friday.   But this was back in the day when Black Friday was on Friday.  I understand companies are tryna get paid but.....there has to be some sort of....boundaries(?) decency(?)

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
  Share Topic