Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Are Q-tips really dangerous?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Ya'll belly buttons are that damn deep that you have to clean it separately outside of your normal shower?

Yeah. i can make the tip of my pinky disappear in it, and i have long nail beds Tongue
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:19pm
Have someone stick their tongue in it and tell you how it tastes without all that extra, eanaj
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

just use a bit of peroxide to clean out your ears.
pour a capful into the canal, lay on your side, ear parallel to the ceiling and wait 10-15 min
sit up and let the liquid run out of the ear onto an old towel
repeat for other ear
make sure both ears are completely dry afterwards

The peroxide feels good too.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:21pm
I don't know why I clean my belly button with peroxide. 
The most important thing is drying it! 

Honestly, being a clean human takes so much work. Sometimes I be tired of my routines! 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Have someone stick their tongue in it and tell you how it tastes without all that extra, eanaj

My ex used to do this all the time, he really liked my belly button
LOL
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:50pm
My moms ear DR said not to use them cause they pack stuff in and are dangerous. He said use a warm wet wash cloth
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 2:14pm
The cotton came off inside of my moms ear one time. The way she described it getting removed at the hospital sounded so painful. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

The cotton came off inside of my moms ear one time. The way she described it getting removed at the hospital sounded so painful. 
Ouch! You have to be real careful with q-tips. I usually wet and re-twirl mine before I insert it in my ear.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 3:21pm
my ear dr. told me ur not supposed to put qtips in your ear..they are for your outer ear.
and over 60% of his patients come to him b/c of qtip mishaps.

why do i have an ear doctor...lol
b/c of a qtip mishap.

i had put a qtip in my ear... and i got a chill... so twitched.. causing my shoulder to hit the qtip on my ear drum..lol
it hurt for a minute...i saw some blood. but what really freaked me out was that i heard everything in echos..lol

I was so scared i was going deaf.. i went to the doctor.
who told me give my drum some time to heal.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 3:29pm
 You're not supposed to put anything in your ear that's smaller than your elbow. Which means put nothing in your ear lol. Qtips and other objects can pack things in more; also some earwax is good for protecting the ears. If you have excess, have them cleaned by an ENT.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic