BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are musclebutts a bad thing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:37pm
How do you freakin post pictures from your laptop onto this site anyways? I need to know.
Sponsored Links

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:38pm
Tinypic.com
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:38pm
Still working on it....but here it is

starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:41pm
 LoL I see your lil lump! LOL So is it solid?  or do you call it a muscle butt just because of the shape?
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:42pm
Boooootyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!! Nice! Thumbs Up
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:46pm
Lol thanks

Well I have more muscle than fat...it feels like a balloon filled with water or jello

Its just enough to grab I guess
NailtechDC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NailtechDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

you can have a firm butt that still has enough fat to jiggle but is not a sloppy foolish mess.

This is my booty.  Firm but still can jiggle.  I hate to see a booty that is too loose especially in like a spandex or fitted dress...it looks like mush or jello moving around under the clothes. 

I remember teasing my friend about this girl that liked him.  She was a virgin and kept tell him that she wanted him to be her first.   I'd be like go ahead and hit that you know  you want it.  And he was like he did until he accidentally  (idk how that happens)  felt her ass and it was hard as a rock.  Said he immediately lost interest.   Too this day he refers to her as muscle butt.

I think guys like firm but not so firm that if they grab it it doesn't shake a little.  I think part of the appeal of T&A is that they (well most) jiggle. 
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:04pm
I alway thought that booty were supposed be firm?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:19am
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

I alway thought that booty were supposed be firm?
allegedly the squishy ones are in

that trend can miss me though
chrissypoo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote chrissypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:24am
Nice round butts tend to have more muscle. Bodybuilders asses look that way because their bodyfat % is so low so I'm pretty sure building your glute muscles will make it look better since you still have fat there. I honestly don't like butts with little muscle compared to fat they tend to be loose and sloppy and lack roundness.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic