BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are musclebutts a bad thing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I used to work with this girl a couple of years ago. She was in awesome shape and her butt was ridunkulous (no homo). And of course the dudes at the job were on her like a pack of wild hyenas on bath salts.

Then one day, word got around that someone felt on it and deemed it too muscular. So from there her stock value went down and dudes were no longer sweating herLOL

This is exactly what I mean. Dudes will feel a girl's butt and be like "Ooh that thang soft!" lol wtf eww...

I remember thomasadrianna made a video about some idiot touching her at the mall and he told his friends "Damn dog, feel her booty dog!" I was like "Feel it? It's an ass, what more do you want?" But apparently it's supposed to feel some specific type of way lol.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 3:24pm
Oh and I remember a long time ago when someone made a thread about the booty ad to the right of the screen and people were clowning the woman about how muscular her booty was. In my mind I was like "What? Her ass is great!"
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 3:46pm
I have a muscle butt.................with fat over it because I don't dance anymore :(
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:03pm
The perfect booty should be fat and juicy

But tis better to have s muscle booty then a flat booty
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:06pm
Post pics of your muscle butts or this thread is useless Stern Smile
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:08pm
I have an auntie booty.
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:09pm
My butt's small, but its ridiculously jiggly I don't get it.

Edited by fairyQueen092 - Nov 22 2012 at 6:41pm
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:26pm
I think I'll post one in my yoga pants..it looks decent..minus the fat belly Disapprove
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

I think I'll post one in my yoga pants..it looks decent..minus the fat belly Disapprove

DO EET! 
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:33pm
Okay...hold on
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>