Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are musclebutts a bad thing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

LOL

I want a magical moving booty! I've finally started working on it. You know, for the health benefits of course.

Of course. Why would anyone twerk for anything other than health reasons?Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:52pm
I don't like women with hard bodies. especially smalll women. anywho...MissTwerksum's ass is divine and today I am very thankful for it. & I aint even an ass person.

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:55pm
I used to work with this girl a couple of years ago. She was in awesome shape and her butt was ridunkulous (no homo). And of course the dudes at the job were on her like a pack of wild hyenas on bath salts.

Then one day, word got around that someone felt on it and deemed it too muscular. So from there her stock value went down and dudes were no longer sweating herLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:03pm
theres no such thing as a too muscular ass!!

on a woman

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I used to work with this girl a couple of years ago. She was in awesome shape and her butt was ridunkulous (no homo). And of course the dudes at the job were on her like a pack of wild hyenas on bath salts.

Then one day, word got around that someone felt on it and deemed it too muscular. So from there her stock value went down and dudes were no longer sweating herLOL

Say it aint so!!!!!Cry Lmao @hyenas on bath salts, b!tch you cray cray fo real!!!LOLLOL

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I used to work with this girl a couple of years ago. She was in awesome shape and her butt was ridunkulous (no homo). And of course the dudes at the job were on her like a pack of wild hyenas on bath salts.

wow men are so stoopid sometimes. as long as it looks good it shouldnt matter how hard it feels. im sure it didnt feel like concrete.
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:06pm
I have a little musclebutt Smile
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

theres no such thing as a too muscular ass!!

on a woman

lies.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

wow men are so stoopid sometimes. as long as it looks good it shouldnt matter how hard it feels. im sure it didnt feel like concrete.

lies, word to fake breasts
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Why shouldnt it? People like what they like.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>