Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Skin Care - General
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Are dead sea-based skin care products really THAT
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Are dead sea-based skin care products really THAT

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
oliviaavaxj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oliviaavaxj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are dead sea-based skin care products really THAT
    Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:24pm
I am interesting in finding out if they are worth buying. Is it really a magic pill that will make you lose the wrinkles and other effects of aging?
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 4:03pm
I've used Dead Sea Salt Soap, which does the same job as Epsom salts. What's special about Dead Sea products . Don't really know, but it sounds exotic . Not sure whether or not they are all authentic though.
jessica26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessica26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:52am
Originally posted by oliviaavaxj oliviaavaxj wrote:

lose the wrinkles and other effects of aging?
You must use the unique solution of skin problems - Jarvis Cream & Serum (jarviscosmetics.com...)

Jarvis Serum will enter through skin, actuate the dead platelets with the goal that the blood can stream unreservedly once more.
It is personal experience. I have done clinical trial with Jarvis and get feedback from other users too.
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 12:33pm
I use a dead sea mud mask that leaves my skin looking radiant.  I recently purchased some cleanser and moisturizer to see how it works but will be returning the moisturizer because it has cones, castor oil and a few other ingredients that I think will cause more problems than it cures in the end.  Which is a shame.  I was looking forward to giving myself the full spa treatment lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic