Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are black women jealous of white women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 32333435>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 8:06am
^^^^^when they get on indeed......hmmm.....*off to start new thread*
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 8:33am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Now had you said jealous of mixed women..that would be a whole different story

Are you jealous of mixed women or are you saying black women in general are? Does this extend to regular light skin women being envied by dark women or what? You can't just drop bombs like that and not expound. Big smile

you should already know the answer to the first question.....and it isn't no

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jan 11 2013 at 8:33am
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I know that u have some females that like "corny" but that is not the majority.

Yeah. This is true, but when they get on...

No hope for me and corny guys, because I'm not what they are looking for.

this.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I just don't care anymore what black men do anymore (outside my family).

I see black men everyday with white/asian/mexican.. insert xyz race here and it just doesn't bother me anymore.

We had this discussion over the weekend, somehow we moved tom Djando to interracial dating.. odd

A friend of mine swears that black men hate themselves (feels inferior) and would rather have little mixed babies that look nothing like them to feel more accepted.

Your friend and I are >>>here<<<

Someone put it best when they said most black men seek partners that will literally cancel out their genes. When it was put like that for me I realized how crazy this community has become and will continuously become over the years.

It goes far beyond simply wanting a beautiful woman on their arms. Asian, white, Hispanic men don't purposely go looking for polar opposites because they want to see a semblance of themselves in their offspring. It's a growing trend for Black men to do the exact opposite because they want to see as little of themselves as possible in their children. It's self loathing at its worst.

Which is why when I see a black woman/white man together or pretty much any other interracial couple, my mind just doesn't process their relationship in the way it does when I see a black man with a non black woman. I empathize because I know black men from birth are taught to believe they aren't much by society's standards, but damn. Grow a backbone.

Someone should do a study on this…

Lamp When you describe it like this, it makes a hell of a lot of sense.
Things that make you go hmmm.
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Really? Why is that?

Looser textured hair, less African features, more favored by black males, the standard of beauty for black people..that's some reasons why some black women would be more likely to be jealous of mixed women. I'm not saying all black women are, but its certainly not unheard of
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:51pm

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Really? Why is that?

Looser textured hair, less African features, more favored by black males, the standard of beauty for black people..that's some reasons why some black women would be more likely to be jealous of mixed women. I'm not saying all black women are, but its certainly not unheard of

bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Your friend and I are >>>here<<<

Someone put it best when they said most black men seek partners that will literally cancel out their genes. When it was put like that for me I realized how crazy this community has become and will continuously become over the years.

It goes far beyond simply wanting a beautiful woman on their arms. Asian, white, Hispanic men don't purposely go looking for polar opposites because they want to see a semblance of themselves in their offspring. It's a growing trend for Black men to do the exact opposite because they want to see as little of themselves as possible in their children. It's self loathing at its worst.

Which is why when I see a black woman/white man together or pretty much any other interracial couple, my mind just doesn't process their relationship in the way it does when I see a black man with a non black woman. I empathize because I know black men from birth are taught to believe they aren't much by society's standards, but damn. Grow a backbone.

Someone should do a study on this…

Black women aren't guilty of this as well?

Black women don't want light skinded babies with 'good' hair? LOL

We see what we WANT to see...

lady_tee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady_tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

To the OP

I have never, or will ever be jealous of any female let alone a white woman. Lol. From my personal experience their one’s jealous of us. I’ve been on several corporate jobs and a lot of them have put me through hell for no valid reason. I really think it’s because I’m very attractive, well dressed, well -spoken and intelligent….and I’m black woman. It kills them to see a black woman that looks better than them, and carries herself better etc… And to make matters worse a lot of my white male co-workers constantly compliment me, and flirt with me in front of these white women. LOL  I really think white women are some of the most insecure creatures. All my white female coworkers are always complaining about how fat they are (even if their a size 2) or how horrible they feel about themselves etc…. I just sit there and Stern Smile  smh... then …… LOL

LOL
lady_tee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady_tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

idk if that makes sense but I always feel that some of the "stank" faces bw give is because they view bm "stepping out" as a sign of lack of dignity

Sometimes, the white women is staring you down so hard wanting you too look and feel jealous that you give her the bish please look, "stank face"..Stern Smile

This is so true! 

I told the story before of getting my nails done, and there being a White lady there getting her nails done with her man, who happened to be Black. She was staring at me so hard. I smiled back, and then looked away. She started texting her man, who was right next to her and giggling. Then when my SO walked in, paid the nail lady, kissed me, and left. She made a surprised face, and stopped texting. The nail lady said, "That yo boyfriend? He cute!" LOL

LOL
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:23pm
Im not jealous of anyone white or non-white in a physical sense. When I am in Brooklyn in a fully gentrified neighborhood and i see a young white woman, fresh out of college with her young, fresh faced husband carrying groceries and she is pushing the baby carriage up to their $500k brownstone, I feel jealous b/c that American dream will not happen to most young black women. I think that is the only time I have experienced the emotion of jealousy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 32333435>