Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Are black women jealous of white women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 8:40am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

everyone says they could have dated Obama...yeah right. when did black women start liking nice things?

u nearly made me choke on my gum.LOL

yeah alot of females say that now because he's the president.  would these same females have tried to holla if he were now who he was 30-40 years ago? *shrugs*  i'd say most would not.

I absolutely would have, but Obama wouldn't have been checking for me. In his book he suggests that he experimented a lot in college, dating-wise. He didn't even really look for a mate in law school. I'm sure as the first Black chief editor of the Harvard Law Review, he was highly sought after on campus. I can tell you at my law school, the Black men are "hot commodities." But Obama was looking for a certain woman at a certain time. I don't know why people ask if we would have checked for Obama. The question is would he have checked for you?
Sponsored Links

Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 9:52am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

are corny guys good in bed?  

LOL, i saw a girl post a tweet just the other day saying guys who have a masters degree and above are terrible in bed. i so want to make a thread and survey u ladies. 

there is a study that says women with advanced degrees have lower sex drives

No way.  ConfusedConfused
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:36am
I would've dated Obama, I look towards the future not at the moment. Always have..

Swagger can't pay bills, purses and alladat.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:13am

you would think that this type of thinking wouldn't have trickled down to the teenage generation but it has.  teenage black boys say things like black girls are dirty and nasty.  they claim a preference for the latinas and asian chicks.  it's like they're starting earlier now. 

do we blame the media?

Yes. I definitely think the media has about 70% to do with this type of mentality that some black men/boys have…. For instance, majority of the mainstream Rap songs glorify women of other races or light skin. (Latino, Asian, White, Mixed…redbone this….yellow bone that etc…)

There are also a lot of these same subliminal messages in Rap/ R& B music videos. Unfortunately, these factors influence the public’s way of thinking, and overall lifestyle. (Both positively and negatively) In my opinion, you can find beautiful and sophisticated women in ALL races, nationalities, and colors. So I’m really not worried. There’s still a lot of black men out there that love their black women both young generation and old. I’ve dated a several attractive, college educated black men that love black women. And will only date/marry black women.....Tis all Embarrassed

Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:21am

To the OP

I have never, or will ever be jealous of any female let alone a white woman. Lol. From my personal experience their one’s jealous of us. I’ve been on several corporate jobs and a lot of them have put me through hell for no valid reason. I really think it’s because I’m very attractive, well dressed, well -spoken and intelligent….and I’m black woman. It kills them to see a black woman that looks better than them, and carries herself better etc… And to make matters worse a lot of my white male co-workers constantly compliment me, and flirt with me in front of these white women. LOL  I really think white women are some of the most insecure creatures. All my white female coworkers are always complaining about how fat they are (even if their a size 2) or how horrible they feel about themselves etc…. I just sit there and Stern Smile  smh... then …… LOL

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 7:57pm

Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

are corny guys good in bed?  

LOL, i saw a girl post a tweet just the other day saying guys who have a masters degree and above are terrible in bed. i so want to make a thread and survey u ladies. 

there is a study that says women with advanced degrees have lower sex drives

I read the opposite. It's been about 2 yrs, but I read that women w/ advanced degrees and advanced careers have more sex, better sex, more freaky sex, and more sexual partners than women who are less educated and make less money.

I must research. LOL
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 8:03pm
My 16 yr old daughter has a crush on President Obama. It developed after she saw an interview of him and Michelle and he did this biting his bottom lip thing for a split second. She recorded the interview and plays that part repeatedly. I got home from work and she met me at the door to inform me of her new crush and said "you gotta see this".

Says she never realized how "sexy" he was until then.LOL
RachelRegina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachelRegina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 9:50pm

Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

For the sake of discussion, what kind of Black women do you see dating White men.

From my observation:
Usually darker skin tones
natural
slim
never curvy or "thick"
glasses
military or IT careers
sweaters, khaki pants and clogs

Women that look like a combination of Whoopi Goldberg & Tracy Chapman

I rarely, if ever , see a LS BW w/ a WM.

hehehe this describes one of my friends...hmm and another college friend

my friend was a long haired thick light skinned woman and claimed that white men only liked very black looking women--like extra black. well we told her black men would date her in a MINUTE but she was the one who saw her daddy's peepee and it took her decades to get over it.

IT careersIT careers

That would be me
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

everyone says they could have dated Obama...yeah right. when did black women start liking nice things?

u nearly made me choke on my gum.LOL

yeah alot of females say that now because he's the president.  would these same females have tried to holla if he were now who he was 30-40 years ago? *shrugs*  i'd say most would not.

I absolutely would have, but Obama wouldn't have been checking for me. In his book he suggests that he experimented a lot in college, dating-wise. He didn't even really look for a mate in law school. I'm sure as the first Black chief editor of the Harvard Law Review, he was highly sought after on campus. I can tell you at my law school, the Black men are "hot commodities." But Obama was looking for a certain woman at a certain time. I don't know why people ask if we would have checked for Obama. The question is would he have checked for you?
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

i wouldn't have dated GWB, Obama or Clinton in their younger years. LOL
Fck out of here.  I would have smashed Clinton, Obama, and Biden in their younger years.  All up in dat.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132>
  Share Topic