BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Are black women jealous of white women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

what about Mitt??

G, LMAO....NO...if Obama had a son ...ohmylord...he would be every black woman in America's dream right now.  i just know he'd be fine, smart, athletic, funny, and rich.

Nawww he would look similar to ole dude...lol  but i dont doubt that he would be smart,funny and rich.... maybe even athletic but.... yeah he would be lookin like oh boyLOL..

Off topic there was this super tall dude standing behind me in the store today and when i turned around my eyeballs were at his balls kinda like in that pic... he was aight looking but his height turned me on a lil.

Sponsored Links

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:46pm

what about Mitt??

you tried it. LOL

Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:04am
Interesting discussion, but to answer the title question...no.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

idk. president obama seems kinda corny to me. him and RGIII seem like they could be friends. 
like, president bush had more 'homeboy' appeal. if that makes sense. 

it doesn't.Confused
GW seemed cool though.

he seems like the kind of guy that would push molly on you, and help you skip classes.
LOL

lol IA. that nig.ga  cracka is bold. but that's bc he grew up white and privileged. what has he ever feared?
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:14am

what about Mitt??

you tried it. LOL

As much as I cant stand Mitt he aint no cornball. His life is bauce.
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:25am
omg that video
JasonWllms55 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonWllms55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:41am

are corny guys good in bed?  

LOL, i saw a girl post a tweet just the other day saying guys who have a masters degree and above are terrible in bed. i so want to make a thread and survey u ladies. 
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:32am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I just don't care anymore what black men do anymore (outside my family).

I see black men everyday with white/asian/mexican.. insert xyz race here and it just doesn't bother me anymore.

We had this discussion over the weekend, somehow we moved tom Djando to interracial dating.. odd

A friend of mine swears that black men hate themselves (feels inferior) and would rather have little mixed babies that look nothing like them to feel more accepted.

Your friend and I are >>>here<<<

Someone put it best when they said most black men seek partners that will literally cancel out their genes. When it was put like that for me I realized how crazy this community has become and will continuously become over the years.

It goes far beyond simply wanting a beautiful woman on their arms. Asian, white, Hispanic men don't purposely go looking for polar opposites because they want to see a semblance of themselves in their offspring. It's a growing trend for Black men to do the exact opposite because they want to see as little of themselves as possible in their children. It's self loathing at its worst.

Which is why when I see a black woman/white man together or pretty much any other interracial couple, my mind just doesn't process their relationship in the way it does when I see a black man with a non black woman. I empathize because I know black men from birth are taught to believe they aren't much by society's standards, but damn. Grow a backbone.

Someone should do a study on this…
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 6:25am
The opinions are quite interesting.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 7:54am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

everyone says they could have dated Obama...yeah right. when did black women start liking nice things?

u nearly made me choke on my gum.LOL

yeah alot of females say that now because he's the president.  would these same females have tried to holla if he were now who he was 30-40 years ago? *shrugs*  i'd say most would not.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 35>
  Share Topic