BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Are black women jealous of white women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

you would think that this type of thinking wouldn't have trickled down to the teenage generation but it has.  teenage black boys say things like black girls are dirty and nasty.  they claim a preference for the latinas and asian chicks.  it's like they're starting earlier now. 

eta:  i've actually heard the dirty, clean argument a couple times and it has always puzzled me.

i've said it before....the things I hear black boys (14-18 yo) say about black girls .....quite frankly...I can't even front. It hurt my feelings a little. smh.
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

<<<<<<<<is a swagless, cornball brotha

jr.

but what that mouth do though?

see if you are straight in other departments some women don't mind
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:01pm
to answer your question directly, no, i don't think he should devote extra time to finding a black woman.  at the base, we're on the same side of this debate...i don't think they're coons for dating outside their race...im speaking more on the vocal black guys who date white women and claim that black women lack all of these qualities that he finds in white women.

corny(whatever ones definition of that is) black guys can find corny black girls.  they exist.  a lot of them date outside of their race too.  they can link up lol.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

to answer your question directly, no, i don't think he should devote extra time to finding a black woman.  at the base, we're on the same side of this debate...i don't think they're coons for dating outside their race...im speaking more on the vocal black guys who date white women and claim that black women lack all of these qualities that he finds in white women.

corny(whatever ones definition of that is) black guys can find corny black girls.  they exist.  a lot of them date outside of their race too.  they can link up lol.

but they don't want to
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:03pm
Lol ok no one cares here.
I'm gonna make a thread and if no one cares then ill just leave it alone
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:03pm

He went outside that race and she can't even cook?

Your brother is the epitome of a coon

jr.

Sadly I have to agree i've said worse....meh
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:05pm
okiedokie. 

not all guys should date people who are similar to them. 
the corny guy might want a gorgeous chick who is super popular. 

and if he can get a white girl like that, sh*t. he can do him. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:11pm

jr.

i believe you...
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

jr.

i believe you...

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 7:01pm
I don't know of any black women that want to be white. Some might want to be mixed or exotic maybe but not white.

when black men date white women exclusively they tend to say stuff like black women have attitudes and all that jazz but it's so hilarious to me because the average white woman that I've come across have the same passive aggressive personalities that white MEN have. just like white men, they talk all sweet and stuff but a lot of them be tricksy, and conniving. You don't even see it coming....

Anyway, someone asked why white women date black men. I think its because white women like to be praised and no one can worship a white woman like a Brotha can.Shocked
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 35>