BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are black women jealous of white women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Aww I know a " white acting " black guy.
He really is a cornball but honestly a really really nice guy.

We talked about two years ago just talking but he was really getting into me and I had to be truthful to him that I wasn't.
He still contacts me often and still says we should go out again just for fun and have a awesome time.
He really is sweet and nice and mellow.

I think he will go the way of the yt sometime soon.
I saw a white girl on his fb kinda flirting with him trying to get up in there.

He would not be a c word at all to me if he dated her.

i only nominate them into coon academy when they refuse to date blk and are open to everything BUT blk...there is no such thing as a single mentality for one race so for a guy to tell me there are no black women out there who like him, he is lying.  all white women don't think the same so why would all black women?
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 4:49pm
We don't get to meet all people ( you get what I mean lol?)
So yeah there may be a black women for the guy who I know somewhere out there but if there a white girl presently in the here and now in the same area liking him and he is open to it then I don't fault him.

Edited by jonesable - Jan 09 2013 at 4:50pm
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i find it hard to believe that NO black women want him.  maybe the ones he wants?  that would make better sense.  but what makes the MOST sense is the cooning aspect.

but if he finds similar women that he likes (only white).. what should he do in that situation?
if the black women with the qualities that he wants ... don't want him?

change the qualities he wants?
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 4:51pm
<<<<<<<<is a swagless, cornball brotha

jr.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i find it hard to believe that NO black women want him.  maybe the ones he wants?  that would make better sense.  but what makes the MOST sense is the cooning aspect.

but if he finds similar women that he likes (only white).. what should he do in that situation?
if the black women with the qualities that he wants ... don't want him?

change the qualities he wants?

there is a fine line between interracial dating and self hate.

i date outside of my race and i don't give black men the stink eye everytime i see them with other races.

when black men put black women into one box, as if there are none out there for him, i side eye that because it's not plausible.  

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 4:56pm
Let me see if I can find it , but there is a commercial with a packers player that rubs me all wrong.
He is doing push ups on his back and she is giggling .
It irritates me for some reason.

Ill be back
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 4:56pm
considered.

but shouldn't it be a similar problem when black women put black non-democrats/ 'corny' men / swagless guy into the un-dateable category?
if he is just speaking from his experience, should he devote EXTRA time to finding a black woman who has the qualities that he wants, but don't view him as corny/swagless... when he has a white woman who would do just fine?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 4:57pm
what are these qualities that he wants?  
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 4:58pm

Edited by jonesable - Jan 09 2013 at 4:59pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 4:58pm
lol. i don't know. i'm speaking generally. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 35>
  Share Topic