BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Are Black Americans Stupid?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:24am
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

the people who write these things and the ones who vehemently consign them *coughcough* really only do so to make themselves feel better than the non respectable blacks. separate them from the lazy Brotha Mans.
the most basic tenant of rhetoric is considering your audience... this quite obviously wasn't written to uplift or even act as some sort of tough love... it was written for like minded individuals to mmhm, suck their teeth and nod their heads bout dem new nigguhs over derrrrrr

I know some other posters said this too but IA 100%.

"I'm not like those n**gas Black people, I'm one of the good ones" mentality. The type of mentality that requires them to shame their own people to feel better about their own station in life. We c through y'all and we're not impressed.LOL  
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:46am
I don't think a lot of women can dissect information that is beneficial and throw out what's junk to them. It's cleaning a fish it takes skill and logic instead of saying fcuk it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic